• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Nominate Other AC Boards

PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
*huggles you and makes freind*
is that what you consider a friend? someone who agree's with you once... great, now i understand what you and DSfan mean when you say something like "im going to go tell my good buddy NOA andy"

suck up. :|
Oh man, I remember when he said that to me.

:p

care to point out what? and PIRANHA, just becuase i am freinds with some one you don't like doesn't mean I am a suck up I agree he is was an idoit at ACAC but I am still his friend.

BAMBAM!, this is the second admin you've flamed, what's next?

BAMBAM! said:
care to point out what? and PIRANHA, just becuase i am freinds with some one you don't like doesn't mean I am a suck up I agree he is was an idoit at ACAC but I am still his friend.
It was in a PM, it seems that if I don't want to be friends with him for being such a jerk he has to report me to NOA_ANDy and say "you're getting banned". It's been five days now.

:p

BAMBAM! said:
he even said he flamed so I can't really be banned

;)
He never said he was flaming, he was saying that he wasn't flaming, but in fact getting a point across.

BAMBAM! said:

oh, and if you would like me to point out what, just look at DSfans sig, unless he changed it of course, those are basicly the exact words he used. "im going to go tell my good friend NOA_Andy"
i dont dislike/hate DSfan, he can be cool sometimes, but other times he gets on my nerves, please care to point out anywhere where i saif "i hate DSfan" if not, then drop it.

BAMBAM! said:
yah he was being an idoit, I must say, that is one reason I did not post except one about it.
Replace "was" with "is", he's flaming me through PM (I blocked him) and now at the ACAC.

BAMBAM! said:
it is an sever argument that is flaming

;) and it takes two to flame so if I flamed so did he

;)
This isn't a sever arguement, it's you not seeing both sides of the issue and flaming an ADMINISTRATOR.

BAMBAM! said:
using CAPS is flame, just incase you didn't know.
OK, in your perfect world it might be, but using caps for me is like using bold.

BAMBAM! said:
using CAPS is flame, just incase you didn't know.
using all caps can also be determined as trying to get the point across... which is what he was doing... you still dont understand that :|

BAMBAM! said:
actually the rules here say caps is basicly doing that so might want to change your world

;)
Well, I'm sure the makers of the rules are making an exception, as there is a large difference between flaming and getting a point across, one that seems to be all too blurry for you.

Back