Not sure if this is the right place to ask this..

MrBox

Team 1
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Toy Hammer
Red Balloon
Red Balloon
Red Balloon
Toy Hammer
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Am I remembering incorrectly? I don't remember if it was TBT but.. in the past, could you see who was viewing a thread in real time(not the current activity thing)? For example, you're in a thread and at the bottom of the page, it'd tell you who's looking at the thread.

Oh it was a real thing alright, I remember it being a thing and was perplexed on why it got removed from the XenForo upgrade along with the album, all of my requested mayor art is in there.

Who knows, they both could return someday.

Yeah, it was a thing back in TBT 2.0... I don't know the specific answer as to why it's no longer there, but it could be as simple as either the Xenforo forum software not supporting it or a decision by the TBT staff to not have it visible.

Personally? I'm glad it's gone to be honest, I don't really want to see who's viewing a thread that way, and I don't want others to see me viewing it, either.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm fairly certain it was a thing on profiles too. Glad that's gone as well.

Last edited:
I can't really remember, but I do see this feature on some other forums, so I guess it used to be here too.
Similarly, one day I came across something reminding me threads also could have tags, and some of them had joke tags. I can't remember much about them, though.

I know this has already been answered, but I always remembered it being a thing on this Mario Kart Wii forum I was previously apart of. It was one of the forums I was obsessed back in the day. The forum no longer exists. I remembered it more recently and tried to search for it but was hit with an error. My join date here has me being an older member but I had only recently become active over the past three years. I'm so glad it's not a thing anymore on TBT. I can't imagine you'd show up if you were invisible - which I am - but I wouldn't want to take the chance either way. I always find myself in the strangest threads from a decade ago, lmao.

Yeah, it was a thing back in TBT 2.0... I don't know the specific answer as to why it's no longer there, but it could be as simple as either the Xenforo forum software not supporting it or a decision by the TBT staff to not have it visible.
As far as I can remember it's not something we ever actively had a conversation about. The most likely answer is that it was probably a default option on vBulletin and not on Xenforo.

I didn't like it either, to be honest. I felt really um... ashamed if I was looking at a thread for too long lol, I would often go incognito for that reason

i kinda liked this feature! it was fun to see if a thread was particularly active, but i also understand all the downsides of it lol.

Back