• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Now that they've brought back the carp banner from GCN, what's the one item you want back?

Fridaynightcatlady

Sex ed advocate
Bells
ど
う
Tasty Cake
I actually got pretty excited to get the carp banners from the GCN AC (I also think they were back in the Japanese version of CF, but only indoors). What's an item you really want Nintendo to bring back? Personally, I'd love to get the bus station from New Leaf 😭

Yes! :) I believe it was also during Children's Day that they'd be in certain parts of your GCN town.

i never had a gamecube.. so i didn't play that game... :<

i'm looking forward to seeing what else they bring from that game :>

come to think of it, i didn't play new leaf yet either... i know of it through a playthough on youtube... i'm not going to though... i'm sticking with NH :>

i would absolutely LOVE to get some of the pwps back from new leaf!! things like the wisteria trellis and the light up heart were my favourite things to put up around the town, and i think they'd fit in well with the whole terraforming and outdoor decoration focus

Yes! Windmill and wisteria trellis would be great. I actually have a feeling we'll see either one of those items (leaning more towards the windmill, tbh).

which one's were those from? i'm not really familier with the earlier ac games, besides WW...

I want a volleyball net. One of my playable characters is into sports and I've themed her whole area outside her house with different sports. Volleyball is her favourite though and while we do have a volleyball we don't have a net to go with it sadly like in the past games.

oh my god, I was so in love with the wisteria trellis 💜

I really wish we had perfect fruit, mostly because of the dead trees. My town was creepy themed and I used them everywhere. I'm working on the same theme in New Horizons and it's just not the same without them 😢

I just remembered stump patterns! When you cut down a tree sometimes you would find a random pattern on the stumps. My favourite was the cat face, naturally. 🐱

I want a volleyball net. One of my playable characters is into sports and I've themed her whole area outside her house with different sports. Volleyball is her favourite though and while we do have a volleyball we don't have a net to go with it sadly like in the past games.

oh, yes.. i want that too... :> right now, my volleyball court has only the rope fence....

The rainbow screen, the seashell music box, and the marshmallow chairs! (along with the rest of the sweets set)

I really want these items back:

Geyser
E8F14DD6-53B2-45C1-AEEA-8DFF2318F9A2.jpeg
Fortune shirt
E3BC6335-2B7D-4715-8977-50C5EE12DCE4.png
Veggie basket
B5928961-DB37-4480-B7D7-0ACCEDD615AD.jpeg

And this one would never happen but I want nes games back. I have warios woods in my bedroom on my gamecube town and I still play sometimes.

which one's were those from? i'm not really familier with the earlier ac games, besides WW...
The windmill was first introduced in City Folk (I think), but was later included in New Leaf as a public works project. The wisteria trellis was also a public works project in NL.
I'm still surprised at which public works projects made it to NH and which didn't.

The windmill was first introduced in City Folk (I think), but was later included in New Leaf as a public works project. The wisteria trellis was also a public works project in NL.
I'm still surprised at which public works projects made it to NH and which didn't.

i see :)

Definitely the windmill for individual items! I absolutely love it. It feels weird knowing they included a silo but not a windmill (which I would have thought would fit in with the game aesthetic a lot more).

The sweets set! It's just so cute! Honestly though, I'd like the majority of the food items to be brought back too.
To be fair, I would love GracieGrace in general. I happen to have over 560,000,000 Bells from Turnips and doing general sales just burning a hole in my character's bank. lol

But as the subject of the topic is items. I quite like the "Look how wealthy I am" look with the Gorgeous series.

omg I didn't know they brought back the carp banner?? I love seeing those scattered around my Gamecube town occasionally. I didn't (and still dont) know what event they're appear during but I love seeing them!

Back