Cycling 🌸Oli's Variety SPEED-Cycling🌸 (six ways to pay!) Boxes: New: BONBON

Sure!!
I guess I'll just have to put a hold on cycling until I can get a new cartridge for my main ;u; but yes I will gladly take Phoebe, thank you so much! <3

Awh, why? :eek: And no prob! I'll need the picknick basket but then I can give her to ya c;

Awh, why? :eek: And no prob! I'll need the picknick basket but then I can give her to ya c;

Because my cycling method randomizes who moves and gives no warning-- so if I took Phoebe to hold her in my cycling town until I can get a new game, it'd be way too risky to continue cycling until she can be safely moved to a second cartridge ;u;

Because my cycling method randomizes who moves and gives no warning-- so if I took Phoebe to hold her in my cycling town until I can get a new game, it'd be way too risky to continue cycling until she can be safely moved to a second cartridge ;u;

Dude, I have 3 spots to fill until anyone can move out! x) Besides I'm bonding with the gal 'w' I can always hold her so no need to worry!

Last edited:
Dude, I have 3 spots to fill until anyone can move out! x) Besides I'm bonding with the gal 'w' I can always hold her so no need to worry!

Thank you ;u;
If you run into Ken at any point, would you mind holding him too..? I was never able to find him anywhere; he was always either autovoided or sniped x.x

Thank you ;u;
If you run into Ken at any point, would you mind holding him too..? I was never able to find him anywhere; he was always either autovoided or sniped x.x

No problem! I'm going to be doing the campsite reset trick so if I run into him I'll notify you c:

;p! Howdy! 's been a while. I still owe you that draw of Julian but. How's cycling going?

Hey I'm new to this thread and I was wondering what villagers are in your town right now. Thanks!

Back