• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Hey again! I can offer 480 for that balloon which would leave you 280 after the Blue Jellyfish. Would you like to add anything alongside it? :)
sounds good! i'll take the tbt for now and i'll send the bunny ur way. i'll take a message for my jelly as well~ :>

Hello! I can offer 2,400 in trade-in value for that which would leave you 1,900 in trade-in value leftover. :) Anything else you want to add alongside the Oyster Plush? It’s all good, if you have any questions, please let me know!

Hey! I can offer 800 in trade-in value for the Dreamy Plush so that would leave you 400 in trade-in value after that. Would you like to add anything alongside the Purple Balloon? :D

Hey again! I can offer 480 for that balloon which would leave you 280 after the Blue Jellyfish. Would you like to add anything alongside it? :)
is there any chance i could grab
1713921179294.png
with the purple balloon and get the rest in tbt :0

ooh could i get the asteroid plush, gastly egg (date doesn't matter) and pink rosewater potion with that? :0 i don't need any messages!!

Sounds good to me! I’ll send everything over alongside 700 TBT in change once I receive the Pink Toy Hammer! :)

sounds good! i'll take the tbt for now and i'll send the bunny ur way. i'll take a message for my jelly as well~ :>

Just sent it your way + TBT! Pleasure like always and enjoy the Blue Jellyfish! :D

is there any chance i could grab View attachment 555790 with the purple balloon and get the rest in tbt :0

Sure thing! I’ll send the everything over + 304 TBT in change as soon as I receive the Dreamy Bear Plush. :)

Sounds good to me! I’ll send everything over alongside 700 TBT in change once I receive the Pink Toy Hammer! :)

Just sent it your way + TBT! Pleasure like always and enjoy the Blue Jellyfish! :D

Sure thing! I’ll send the everything over + 304 TBT in change as soon as I receive the Dreamy Bear Plush. :)
sent it over! tysm :]

i sent the hammer a bit ago !!

Oh, I see it! My apologies, been getting flooded with notifications from the Flower event. lol Sent everything over and pleasure doing business with you! :D

sent it over! tysm :]

Awesome, just sent everything over! Pleasure doing business and enjoy the new collectibles! :)

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
666.jpg
Pink Toy HammerMar 17, 2024 at 3:50 AM3,000 TBTx 1
685.jpg
Sweet Bunny BalloonMar 18, 2024 at 1:30 AM600 TBTx 1
460.jpg
Dreamy Bear PlushJan 5, 2022 at 7:34 AM1,000 TBTx 1

I've got a Spring Bloom Egg, Isabelle, Red Pansy, Red Tulip, and/or Toy Hammer I can throw at you (and whatever combination of TBT that's in my sidebar). Lemme know which you want/what would amount to 1000TBT to trade in :]

tysm!!! red is my favorite color so I'm so stoked 🥰

I've got a Spring Bloom Egg, Isabelle, Red Pansy, Red Tulip, and/or Toy Hammer I can throw at you (and whatever combination of TBT that's in my sidebar). Lemme know which you want/what would amount to 1000TBT to trade in :]

tysm!!! red is my favorite color so I'm so stoked 🥰

That’s awesome, red is my favorite color as well (it’s part of my first name too XD)! 🎉 I can accept all collectibles mentioned except Toy Hammer for 936 trade-in value which would mean you would still need 64 TBT. :) I also can do an even trade for the Toy Hammer instead, whichever you prefer! :D

hello again, could i trade in my dreamy party popper and ladybug egg for a dreamy bear plush?

Hey again! I can actually do an even trade for your Dreamy Popper, how does that sound? :)

That’s awesome, red is my favorite color as well (it’s part of my first name too XD)! 🎉 I can accept all collectibles mentioned except Toy Hammer for 936 trade-in value which would mean you would still need 64 TBT. :) I also can do an even trade for the Toy Hammer instead, whichever you prefer! :D

Hah, that's a fun coincidence! And you have good taste! I just sent the hammer to make things easy. Always open to messages but none is fine too :] thank you again my friend! ❤️

Back