• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling green + yellow crescent moons, wisp + cobweb halloweaster eggs

Hey ^^ I have a yellow and a green moon from before Aug 24 that I can tentatively trade for eggs. Check my inventory if they suit you.

Hey ^^ I have a yellow and a green moon from before Aug 24 that I can tentatively trade for eggs. Check my inventory if they suit you.

hi, think that i'm interested in the yellow crescent moon! what sort of eggs are you after? i haven't chosen the sides yet heh

AB9BE56E-248D-4F21-A4AE-9A6122EB193C.jpeg

Hi! I’m potentially looking for a 12 egg currency egg! Could trade multiple of the moons / moons with tbt if you liked? :)

hi, think that i'm interested in the yellow crescent moon! what sort of eggs are you after? i haven't chosen the sides yet heh
I'm looking for a leaf ticket or kirby egg :] maybe let's wait and see how many eggs we can get and which side you'll choose.

Hi! I’m potentially looking for a 12 egg currency egg! Could trade multiple of the moons / moons with tbt if you liked? :)

heyy, i'm interested in the 21 august moon + another moon (any date works), maybe also some TBT?? do you know which 12 egg currency egg are you're looking for? :0

sure! and yes, I'm looking for a zen easter egg. can also wait to see which side you choose though :)

cool cool, will choose the nature side !

I'm looking for a leaf ticket or kirby egg :] maybe let's wait and see how many eggs we can get and which side you'll choose.

reckon that i'll be able to get you a leaf ticket egg c:

sure! and yes, I'm looking for a zen easter egg. can also wait to see which side you choose though :)

heya, was wondering how much TBT you'd like to add to the trade?

btw, ready to get you the zen easter egg - would you like a message?

wonderful! Thank you! Just lmk when you want the moon.

hihi, ready to trade! any message on the leaf egg??

Back