Place your random thoughts.

You know what would get a lot of people hyped? If Nintendo released a Direct and then at the end of it, Waluigi appeared in a shadow holding an envelope? Twitter would probably be blowing up. But do you know what would be kind of funny? If they released a reveal trailer, but then the envelope is just straight up stolen from Waluigi by someone no one asked for, from some really obscure series. Waluigi fans would be so pissed off but it would be a little amusing to watch. But since people would probably just stop buying Smash games if they did that, they’d probably just have Waluigi get an invitation in the end.

IMG_3583.jpeg

So this happened when I moved all the pins on this board to another XD

You know what would get a lot of people hyped? If Nintendo released a Direct and then at the end of it, Waluigi appeared in a shadow holding an envelope? Twitter would probably be blowing up. But do you know what would be kind of funny? If they released a reveal trailer, but then the envelope is just straight up stolen from Waluigi by someone no one asked for, from some really obscure series. Waluigi fans would be so pissed off but it would be a little amusing to watch. But since people would probably just stop buying Smash games if they did that, they’d probably just have Waluigi get an invitation in the end.
I think another most wanted fighter in Smash Bros. (Shantae, Bandana Waddle Dee, Geno, etc.) stealing an envelope from Waluigi would be funnier. Imagine the confused happy reactions.

I got my driver's license at 20, and back then I remember thinking that was a late age to finally start driving, since most kids I knew of started doing so when they were like 16 or 17. Thinking about this again, it's actually a decent age for learning to drive (and it's also never too late to learn how to do so if required, unless someone has a disability that completely prevents them or they're really, really old).

In case anyone's scrolling through here thinking "what on earth is Whataburger?", their burgers taste just like McDonald's but with fresher... vegetables. 🥬🍅🧅 I made the mistake of trying it for the first time during a trip, since they don't have those in my area and yeah, it wasn't impressive. 🥱 The customer service was a million times better though. Rather eat burgers served from a Texan than by a clown. 🤠🍔🤡 The King however... his burgers are indeed royalty. 👑🧔🍔

I think it’s kind of weird that Super Mario 3D Land has two songs reused from Super Mario Galaxy. The first one makes sense, since it’s Blue Sky Athletics. That’s a remix of the Athletic theme from Super Mario Bros 3, which 3D Land is clearly a homage to. It’s just that both themes only have slight differences. But I actually prefer the 3D Land version. I don’t know why. the other track that was reused is Waltz of the Boos, the music from Ghostly Galaxy. Here, it plays in Ghost Houses, obviously. But with this song, the differences are a lot more noticeable, and it’s easier to tell the differences without listening to them side by side.

Another thing about Waltz of the Boos is that the notes to the intro are D-E-A-D. I tried it out on my keyboard, and this is correct.

Wait a minute… he’s called Chip because he eats fish and hosts the Fishing Tourney. Why did it take me so long to get it?

i still have to finish my picture perfect entry 😭 making me feel like this is a ticking time bomb.
Oh ****! Forget the digital artwork tablet, hurry up and pull out the Crayola Jumbo Markers!! Scented or unscented! (preferably the ones that smell like fruit, if not, that's cool... 👉👈 ) This is an emergency! ⚠️ 🚨 😱

Back