Please, no one leave!!!!

From what I know and heard, fish, it seems as though you did go kinda into MOD hyper-drive or something. :no: And yes, I think that abuse has led to the loss of some of TBT's greatest members.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Blathers said:
Minority said:
TwilightKing said:
I'm extremely confused as to what has happened here in the past few days. Can someone please fill me in?
Fish abused his powers and drove mods and members away. I got my warn down to zero. Bul acts paranoid and Smart gets put under tremendes stress but tries his best to pull through.

I was the only one there besides DG and Fish
Review what you just said. Does any of this sound fun to you? Has everyone forgotten why we came to TBT in the first place? We came here to have fun and talk about Animal Crossing. Now, all it has caused us is stress, dis-respect, and other terrible things. This site has lost it's true meaning. It isnt even worth it anymore. There isnt much of a point anymore.
The day that I found this site, I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. It was an animal crossing forum site, that's got "FUN TIME" written all over it! I joined here and was extremely happy. Everyone welcomed me, and I felt like a part of the site.
I continued coming to TBT, enjoying it every step of the way. Now, now I am very dissapointed. Due to some people that have done terrible things, my favorite website is being destroyed. It is now causing nothing but anger. Think about this. Is this the TBT you remember joining?
Blathers does have a point. This isn't the TBT we've gotten to know and like. We should put aside all of our differences, and come together as a community again.
This may be hard, though. Bul has left (I think he caught a bad case of paranoia, too) PKMNMaster, Sporge and DarthGohan left, JJ came back (please don't be so hard on sigs) and half the members don't know why.

FaroukhBulsara91 said:
Minority said:
TwilightKing said:
I'm extremely confused as to what has happened here in the past few days. Can someone please fill me in?
Fish abused his powers and drove mods and members away. I got my warn down to zero. Bul acts paranoid and Smart gets put under tremendes stress but tries his best to pull through.

Smart isn't under tremendous stress, he's under a tremendous delusion.
from my point of view he should be under stress.

Look, TBT is at a bad time. ACWW is fading away and people have less to talk about. And one of the bigger things is the glitch. Everyone got riled up, but it'll be back to normal eventually.

Smart seems to be doing well, I was chatting with him over PM. (Who HAVEN'T I talked to over PM while I was here as White_Shades, I even got a PM from Bul, and my folders are 15% full)

Minority said:
FaroukhBulsara91 said:
Minority said:
TwilightKing said:

You don't understand. This is a stress-free thing, it's this delusion that he has stress and important things to do. In all seriousness, this "stress" is really him trying to make this in to something huge, when all it is is a bunch of little kids posting random and ******** stuff. Not a big deal, but to him it is. He needs some serious disillusionment.

FaroukhBulsara91 said:
Minority said:
FaroukhBulsara91 said:
Minority said:
TwilightKing said:

You don't understand. This is a stress-free thing, it's this delusion that he has stress and important things to do. In all seriousness, this "stress" is really him trying to make this in to something huge, when all it is is a bunch of little kids posting random and ******** stuff. Not a big deal, but to him it is. He needs some serious disillusionment.
I shoud've known these places would have messed with my mind....Don't know why I didn't realize that...

White_Shades said:
Also, I have noticed that people have only begun to think about leaving after some certain members posted stuff.... does that tell you something? don't leave on account of two or three members that can be dealt with! I won't post names or anything, It'll be deleted by mods....
When people post if they're gonna leave it makes others think about leaving so stop posting that!

White_Shades said:
Blathers said:
Minority said:
TwilightKing said:

Review what you just said. Does any of this sound fun to you? Has everyone forgotten why we came to TBT in the first place? We came here to have fun and talk about Animal Crossing. Now, all it has caused us is stress, dis-respect, and other terrible things. This site has lost it's true meaning. It isnt even worth it anymore. There isnt much of a point anymore.
The day that I found this site, I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. It was an animal crossing forum site, that's got "FUN TIME" written all over it! I joined here and was extremely happy. Everyone welcomed me, and I felt like a part of the site.
I continued coming to TBT, enjoying it every step of the way. Now, now I am very dissapointed. Due to some people that have done terrible things, my favorite website is being destroyed. It is now causing nothing but anger. Think about this. Is this the TBT you remember joining?
Blathers does have a point. This isn't the TBT we've gotten to know and like. We should put aside all of our differences, and come together as a community again.
This may be hard, though. Bul has left (I think he caught a bad case of paranoia, too) PKMNMaster, Sporge and DarthGohan left, JJ came back (please don't be so hard on sigs) and half the members don't know why.
I have no idea why this is going on! :no:

People that quit DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS OR TELL THE PEOPLE DON'T JUST LEAVE!

And to the people that left and cambeack or didn't leave THANK YOU! cuz when I joined this site (wich wasn't too long ago) It was teh awesomeest thing I had ever seen! But now It's all fallling apart

:'(

:'( Wich I don't even know why

I won't. I think this forum is better than Nsider because there were no n00b bashers at all when I joined but now that this place is breaking like Alexandria's empire. I saw this ACWW forum that had a lot of weird tactics of making the forum grater and it works still. (the tactic was bribery of 30 mil bells for advertising it. and amnother one was give aways and events)

FaroukhBulsara91 said:
Minority said:
FaroukhBulsara91 said:
Minority said:
TwilightKing said:

I shoud've known these places would have messed with my mind....Don't know why I didn't realize that...
I love you.

If this doesn't get resolved in three days then I'm leaving. Even Nsider is more fun than TBT right now.

JJRamone2 said:
White_Shades said:
JJ came back (please don't be so hard on sigs)
I'll be as hard as I want on sigs so shut the hell up! :mad:
If I didn't want to be banned for 5 days, I would say something about that <_<
But anyway, I agree with Koehler. Something needs to be done. And fast.

Back