POLL: What Color Town Hall and Train Station Do You Have?

What color train station and town hall do you have?

• Total voters

Elov

Drowsy Deer
Bells
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Zipper Sakura
Red Tulip
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Peach (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Some additional questions: Are you happy with the train station/town hall colors you got?
What's your favorite combination? And if you remodelled them what type did you remodel them to?
latest

Train station colors:
1. Yellow
2. Red
3. Green
4. Blue

ufHefXj.jpg

Town Hall colors:
1. Grey
2. Yellow
3. Blue
4. Green

I got a red train station and a grey town hall. I'm happy with my town hall color, but don't care for the red train station too much. I really like the blue colors and the green town hall too.

Last edited:
I have the red station and the grey town hall as well; I could not be happier with what I got. :)
I do wish the station colors were not so bright however.

I am using the default types as they fit with my town's format more.

I got the blue train station and yellow town hall. Their colors really weren't important to me because I remodeled them both to the zen versions. I know the interiors are slightly different, but not enough for me to care.

If I were leaving them as is, I really like the blue or grey town hall and the blue or red train station the best.

I also have the red station and I believe my town hall was grey too, but it’s been remodelled with the fairytale theme for a while now too so I can’t remember 100%! I’ve never had a problem with either but the fairytale fits much better with my town, I’m hoping to unlock the fairytale station remodel soon.

Got a red train station with a grey town hall. Really happy about this, as these are my favorite colors
of the buildings.

I have a red Train Station which is my favorite, and a yellow Town Hall which is my least favorite.

I think this should have been multiple choice, as I have multiple different ones. I don't even know which town has which pair, all I know is they Treehut has the green station and Luminosa has the grey town hall.

I actually rather like my combination in Stardust! Red station and yellow hall, it’s got kind of a nice, ‘these buildings have been here a while’ vine ^^

I have the Blue Train Station and the Green Town Hall in my town. I'm pretty okay with what I have in my town, but I originally wanted to have both the Train Station and the Town Hall to be the Blue versions of their kind. I guess you could say that the Blue Town Hall and Blue Train Station is my favorite combination. I did remodeled my train station to the Modern version while keeping my Town Hall the same.

Currently remaking my town, hoping to find a lay out I like later today. Will comment again with my results! Personally hoping for a red train station with a grey town hall, but I'll settle for any town hall colour as long as the train station is a red one. :blush:

I'm gonna be honest with you, I had NO idea there were different colored floors in each town hall!

I can't remember my first train station or town hall, maybe brown and yellow respectively? But my favorite default are the brown train station and town hall, and favorite remodel of each is zen!

Last edited:
My town has the red train station. I would've preferred blue tbh, but it's my second fave at least. I'm really happy with the blue town hall, though :)

I have multiple towns and I don't feel like checking them all, but since I'm in Moonview right now it's the Red train station and Grey town hall.
I like it.

I can't stand the yellow town hall, I think my other town Ume has it.

I commonly get the grey and blue confused lol, but i have the blue TH, Red TS.

I got the yellow train station and a green town hall, and I'm happy with it! Might've preferred a grey town hall, but this combination was my second choice.

I have the blue train station and the green town hall. I'm content with them too since blue and green are both pleasant colors.

Just found a town layout I really like, and the town has a red train station and a yellow town hall.

I like the red train station the most, because I enjoy the darker wood colour, but I'm not a huge fan of the yellow town hall since the walls are too bright for my liking, but at least I like the green roof it has, so I can tolerate it.

Back