• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

POLL: What Color Town Hall and Train Station Do You Have?

What color train station and town hall do you have?

• Total voters
I have the brown train station and gray town hall. Suits my town perfectly actually.

There's still 2 options that never got any votes... I wonder if some combinations are rarer than others, or if it's all just completely random...

In my main town, I originally had the green train station and gray town hall. Remodelled both to the Zen design.

I have the yellow train station and the green town hall.
I'm quite happy with my town hall, (though I'd prefer the blue one) but I hate the train station.
I wish I had blue for both TuT

i have the red train station and the green town hall, i've never been that bothered by the town hall colours since they're all pretty neutral and pretty. i love the red train station because it looks rustic to me which is the vibe i'm going for, the blue and the green are just a bit too bright for me

^ I also have the red train station & green town hall. :3 Not too bothered by either; I really like the red train station despite it not necessarily coordinating with the fairy-tale upgrade.

sorry for bumping this old thread
I didn’t realize there were different town hall colors! I think I have the grey one, (I think they all look pretty good) and I also have the red train station, but I'm not really a fan of it.
It would be cool if the interiors change if you remodel them, but I’m guessing they don't

Wow, I didn’t know there were so many of either! I have the green train station but I can’t even remember which town hall I had, because I customised mine to be the fairytale one years ago. I think it was either the grey or the blue one

i have the red train station and the gray town hall. tbh i'm not crazy about the red train station but i would prefer to reset for other things like map and beach placement rather than the train station color since it's not like u'll see it too often i guess? sometimes u gotta prioritize some stuff otherwise u would be stuck in reset hell forever.

I have the green train station and the blue town hall. I have since renovated my town hall so it isn't the default anymore but I wish I had kept it or they allowed us the ability to put it back to default because it looked just fine.

I didn't realize there were different colors until now. I have the red train station and blue town hall. I think they look nice.

Back