• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Question about turnip prices!

Aus

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
Bells
Switch
2693-0613-8705
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tasty Cake
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Tasty Cake
If you time travel back to a day when turnip prices were high, will they still be the same price?

Time traveling backwards at all will spoil the turnips sadly. I don't think they'd be the same prices either way, though. Your best bet is finding someone's island where the nooklings are buying for a high price

I think so? I think its one of those TT fail safes they added to prevent people getting cheaper prices. I know there was something like it in New Leaf, at least.

Time traveling backwards at all will spoil the turnips sadly. I don't think they'd be the same prices either way, though. Your best bet is finding someone's island where the nooklings are buying for a high price
Ahh i see, so as long as you go backwards in time they spoil?

Cool, thanks for your help! :D

If you really wanted to test this without spoiling your turnips you can try dropping your turnips off at a friend's island, time travel back, check the price, and then either pick up the turnips and sell them or if you decide not to just TT back to the present and pick up the turnips like nothing happened.

HOWEVER I have no idea if this will work 100% and you should get a second opinion. I assume the turnips aren't smart enough to detect a clock change even if they're not in your town during the time, but I havent done personal testing and i havent quite seen anyone mention this yet so it's something to look into :'O

Reactions: mnm
Back