• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Random thoughts thread.

I don't like Bunny Day. The eggs make me waste my tools. Especially stone eggs and earth eggs. I try to get Iron nuggets or fossils and get eggs instead. I guess it would be nice if I liked the bunny day theme, but I just want to get regular materials.

At least the balloons are clearly marked.

I think that’s just part of the fun now, to me it’s so funny when bunny day is annoying

Edit: Oops, these are random thoughts for ANIMAL CROSSING. These threads look too similar. 😅 Okay okay... Here: I recently began playing New Horizons again, but in Spanish this time. I know Spanish, but don't really incorporate it in video games, so I decided why not. 🤷‍♀️ Might make the villager dialog more interesting for a change too. 😁

I can't wait for Zipper to hippity hop tf out this forum for the rest of the year :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, enough nightmare fuel to last a decade

Even Nookipedia has something for April Fools...

When you click on the very small icon of Resetti shown on the bottom of the screen, the text and images all turn into something Resetti-related, and every lowercase letter turns into all-caps.

His page seems even angrier than usual...

nookipediaaprilfools.PNG

nookipediaaprilfools2.PNG

This year's cherry blossom season will be egg-less!
This is an amazing revelation, I'm so glad. Truly is time for me to plunge myself back into the game so I can enjoy cherry blossom season to its fullest this year <3

Bunny Day is truly my least favorite ACNH event, I can't stand the way the eggs look. The egg costumes are the worst part.

Even Nookipedia has something for April Fools...

When you click on the very small icon of Resetti shown on the bottom of the screen, the text and images all turn into something Resetti-related, and every lowercase letter turns into all-caps.

His page seems even angrier than usual...

View attachment 550449
View attachment 550450
All Nintendo Wikis do something like this on April 1st. Like, the Mario Wiki released a page about a fake crossover with Kingdom Hearts. I think it’s fun to look through what they do every year.

I see a lot of talk about time traveling in Animal Crossing for various reasons. Where are you all getting the plutonium? They are always out at my corner drugstore.

So New Horizons has started a server maintenance, though I 100% doubt it'll add anything new. Perhaps adding the crossover amiibo villagers due to the 3ds online closing soon I bet, but that's all that could be expected.

So New Horizons has started a server maintenance, though I 100% doubt it'll add anything new. Perhaps adding the crossover amiibo villagers due to the 3ds online closing soon I bet, but that's all that could be expected.
How do you know it’s under maintenance? Could it just be bug fixes?

How do you know it’s under maintenance? Could it just be bug fixes?
If you try going online on New Horizons, it'll say its under maintenance. Physical Bug Fixes may not be a thing, but it rather could just be tackling hackers from corrupting your save file, or worse, your Switch entirely. Though they fixed that years ago, and I'm no researcher to hackers but they may have found a way to do it again.

Don't get your hopes up for that. It's only online maintenance and not an update. I'll eat a bucket full of sand if they actually brought the figure-exclusive villagers back. W. Link especially.

Reactions: Doo
Yeah I expect it’s just some kind of bug or hacking issue, but who knows

Yeah I expect it’s just some kind of bug or hacking issue, but who knows
Late reply but yeah Nintendo pretty much left this game. So I highly doubt if there are any updates it's for anything worthwhile. It sucks, but it is what it is. We will never know if the way they handled it was always the plan or if world's situation at the time caused them to put a halt on their plan.
Goodbye to this treasure.
Wow that thread is something else.

Reactions: Doo
I decided to terraform and i forgot i took down a lot of stuff, especially that one cafe that took 3 hours

I hope the renovation is worth it and the fact that i wont give up on it

Back