Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Hey, um... sorry for the trouble but... Peggy hasn’t exactly moved out yet... Im so sorry!! :( :( :(

I'm going to bed but my town will be open, if the gate times out, i'll be here tomorrow. ;]

Hello, thank you for giving away villagers. :) I'd like to get Merengue. I currently have 9 villagers in my town including one who wants to leave, so I have space. My time zone is utc+1, it is currently 3:41 pm. I hope the time gap is no problem. Greetings, Mali

Last edited:
Hello, thank you for giving away villagers. :) I'd like to get Hazel and Merengue. I currently have 9 villagers in my town including one who wants to leave, so I have space for both of them. My time zone is utc+1, it is currently 3:41 pm. I hope the time gap is no problem. Greetings, Mali

Hi. Do you have a preference for who you want first? I can have the ready for you with 12 minutes. :]

I've already got an offer for Hazel elsewhere, so I'd need Merengue first. I'm ready. :)

Sorry for being so quiet, I was talking to my brother. Enjoy Apollo!
Adding and opening for merengue in 2 minutes! Thank you for your patience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open for merengue, spot 5. :]

Thank you very much! Your town is beautiful and the idea with the different spots amazing. 🤗

Thank you very much! Your town is beautiful and the idea with the different spots amazing. ��

Thanks! Only the top half is pretty the rest is filled with qrs and junk. I wanted to make it easy for people to navigate, hence the spots.
Enjoy Apollo!

Hello! May I get Zucker please? I don’t have WiFi for my 3DS at the moment, but I will around 7:00 p.m CST. I should also be available all weekend whenever you’re free! :>

Back