Regret Gaming Purchases

Off the top of my head there are three games that I regret purchasing.

1. Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) - I didn’t like the touch screen controls and couldn’t even make it past the tutorial.

If you can get past the controls and get used to them, the game itself is actually pretty great. I spent a lot of hours having fun in that game, and there's even a post-game competitive mode as well.

But yeah, the controls were really annoying at first, so I get that.

If you can get past the controls and get used to them, the game itself is actually pretty great. I spent a lot of hours having fun in that game, and there's even a post-game competitive mode as well.

But yeah, the controls were really annoying at first, so I get that.
All right. You’ve convinced me to at least redownload the game. One of these weekends I’ll try playing again.

I regret buying some fifa games. it was so buggy. When I contacted EA about it, they had me delete story progress. it was dumb of me to listen but yeah. What’s with game support giving false solutions instead of just saying it is a bug 🙄. Another one, for the psp was not what i hoped it’d be. I wanted it to have all the teams but instead only a few different teams to pick.

cult of the lamb. i've not picked it up since i got burnt out with the game loop. at least now i know that i'm not really into roguelites or roguelikes

kinda regret Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated, because even though it's visually stunning, I can tell it was rushed because the controls are not nearly as fluid, there are quite a few visual glitches, and the multi-player mode is just... bad. like, I would rather play the original, and if that's the case then why would I bother buying the remake?

This was a long while ago but I regret buying Cyberpunk. Why I bought a first person only game when first person games make me nauseous is beyond me. Not to mention the amount of bugs and issues the game had when it first came out. Not entirely sure what I was thinking there but it was definitely a lesson learned.

The worst has to be Kingdom Hearts on the Switch with the cloud server. Legit unplayable. Why did I ever purchase this?

...My sister was kind enough to give me a PlayStation copy of Kingdom Hearts though. So I've actually been able to play it. I even finished the first game and RE: Chain of Memories.

Back