Arcade Tokens
Asteroid Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Pink Love Potion
Dreamy Bear Plush
Feedback
100% (8) +
hello! i’d like to draw on your new horizon bulletin board. you can pwyw, but i’ll set the base price as 50 tbt, and +20 for another character (only up to two characters per drawing). i have examples here. i’ll send you a pm to schedule it and grab your dodo. thank you for considering!

to note:
-my timezone is est. i might not be available right away to draw, but i’ll try to schedule it for asap.
-payment is not upfront! i would actually prefer it while or after i’m drawing in case of delays/disconnections.
-i take 1-3 hours to draw.
-you only need to provide references if it’s something i can’t google easily (i.e: ocs, very niche fandom, specific outfit, etc)

1711459886964.jpeg

IMG_6643.jpeg

◦forum◦

payment:
what you want me to draw:
references (if necessary):
extra info/requests:

Last edited:
payment: 70 TBT
what you want me to draw: I’d like to see Kieran and PaRappa together. Those two are my favorite video game characters!
references (if necessary): This is PaRappa and this is Kieran in The Teal Mask.
extra info/requests: Something to keep in mind when you’re drawing is that PaRappa is more optimistic than Kieran. Other than that, do whatever!

I might not be available today. What’s your timezone? I’m PST.

what you want me to draw: I’d like to see Kieran and PaRappa together. Those two are my favorite video game characters!
extra info/requests: Something to keep in mind when you’re drawing is that PaRappa is more optimistic than Kieran. Other than that, do whatever!

i am est! let me double check my schedule for tomorrow and we can work out a time.

IMG_9056.jpeg

Omg imma edit this once I get off work but wannntttt

payment: 50 tbt
what you want me to draw: My lil' shop mascot Natsuki
references (if necessary): links here!
extra info/requests: feel free to draw her in any cute outfit!! She loves puffy dresses, frilly ribbons and the like!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm back.

payment: 50 TBT
what you want me to draw: Quaxly from Pokemon
references (if necessary): Not needed.
extra info/requests: Surprise me!

I'm only available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays due to IRL restrictions. PS I hope you already finished your last order because I haven't seen you post it here yet.

Hi, I'm back.

I'm only available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays due to IRL restrictions. PS I hope you already finished your last order because I haven't seen you post it here yet.
hey again, sure thing! i’ll pm you about it :>
(i haven’t been able to schedule the last one so don’t worry about it haha)

Hi, I'm back.

IMG_6643.jpeg

Back