rosie's art parlour ✷ [ RLC: CLOSED /// TBT: CLOSED ] ✷ ✩°。⋆⸜( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )

SIGN ME UP

payment type & amount: RLC £10 (this feels too cheap??)
style: scribble scrub
references: is it poss just to get villagers ? if so pls may i have vesta, etoille and stella being friends <3
any extra info: i love u

TYSM MOGGGYYY 💕🐏 I can’t wait to draw the three of them together being cuties 🥺 ily2 💜

YAY THANK U ANGEL, I WILL SEND PAYMENT ASAP
ik I already sent u this on discord BUT FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO SEE LOL
Untitled_Artwork.png

♡​

Also a wee update - I have added yet another style after experimenting oops, a ✨HD smoothie scrub🌟

Alongside this, I have decided to open a couple of slots to the 2021 pinglist only as well as sort of ask them if they would like to remain on the pinglist? SO, DEAR PINGLIST, IF U WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN ON IT, PLEASE REACT TO THIS POST, if not then ignore this! Sorry for pinging u! If u don't react I will remove u from the list x
Ofc, ur welcome to come back on, I just feel bad LMAO

@duckykate
@grah
@IonicKarma
@-Lumi-
@Jacob
@Venn
@jadetine

ik I already sent u this on discord BUT FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO SEE LOL
Untitled_Artwork.png

♡​

Also a wee update - I have added yet another style after experimenting oops, a ✨HD smoothie scrub🌟

Alongside this, I have decided to open a couple of slots to the 2021 pinglist only as well as sort of ask them if they would like to remain on the pinglist? SO, DEAR PINGLIST, IF U WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN ON IT, PLEASE REACT TO THIS POST, if not then ignore this! Sorry for pinging u! If u don't react I will remove u from the list x
Ofc, ur welcome to come back on, I just feel bad LMAO

@duckykate
@grah
@IonicKarma
@-Lumi-
@Jacob
@Venn
@jadetine

i am OBSESSED, thank u again, it's absolutely perfection 🥺🥺

Hi @r a t ! These are soo cute, I hope it's okay to put in a request! Are non-AC OCs allowed?

payment type & amount: RLC; £6 + £3 (for extra character)
style: smoothie scrub (I love their stubby little limbs!)
references:
22939378_P2uGKA9Mm.png

24974648_QJHlwJ6OQ.png

22084232_uvqn2bPim.png
any extra info: He's a black cat who always looks pretty serious. For the extra character, could I have the Lucky Cat item from Animal Crossing with him? (I know it's technically an inanimate object and not a character, but let me know if that's okay!)

Lucky_Cat_%28White%29_NH_Icon.png

4blel5tt7np91.jpg
Thank you for your time and consideration!!

Hi @r a t ! These are soo cute, I hope it's okay to put in a request! Are non-AC OCs allowed?

payment type & amount: RLC; £6 + £3 (for extra character)
style: smoothie scrub (I love their stubby little limbs!)
references:
22939378_P2uGKA9Mm.png

24974648_QJHlwJ6OQ.png

22084232_uvqn2bPim.png
any extra info: He's a black cat who always looks pretty serious. For the extra character, could I have the Lucky Cat item from Animal Crossing with him? (I know it's technically an inanimate object and not a character, but let me know if that's okay!)

Lucky_Cat_%28White%29_NH_Icon.png

4blel5tt7np91.jpg
Thank you for your time and consideration!!

Hi Hatori!! YES ofc non AC characters are allowed! I'd absolutely love to draw this character and lucky cat together 🥺 TYSMMM 💜

Hi Hatori!! YES ofc non AC characters are allowed! I'd absolutely love to draw this character and lucky cat together 🥺 TYSMMM 💜

Yayy, thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!
Do you want me to send payment details via PM? (I'm not sure if you process invoices or if you'd prefer I just send)

payment type & amount: 200 tbt
references: her and her
any extra info: could they be holding hands?

tysm for considering!

Oo! I’d love some Rosie art!
payment type & amount: 500tbt
style: either HD smoothie scrub, or chibi bust, whichever you prefer or see as best fit for my girl
references:
IMG_0023.jpeg
any extra info: maybe have her cradling a nightmare egg in her other hand?
Thank you! I’ll send payment when you confirm :)

payment type & amount: 200 tbt
references: her and her
any extra info: could they be holding hands?

tysm for considering!

Hi nyx! yess I would love to do this for u 💜

Oo! I’d love some Rosie art!
payment type & amount: 500tbt
style: either HD smoothie scrub, or chibi bust, whichever you prefer or see as best fit for my girl
references: any extra info: maybe have her cradling a nightmare egg in her other hand?
Thank you! I’ll send payment when you confirm :)

AAAA ur pocket camp character!!! I would love to do her as a HD smoothie scrub to get all of her outfit in 😍 I'll squeeze a nightmare egg in there somewhere lol

tysm to u both for showing interest, I'm super excited to get round to them hehe

payment type & amount: any of these tier 5 collectibles View attachment 508750View attachment 508751View attachment 508752View attachment 508753View attachment 508754
style: smoothie bust
references: https://toyhou.se/7164643.solange-augustine-landry
any extra info: n/a

If you’re interested in more than one collectible I have other characters I’d love to get drawn from you so just lmk! ; w ;

IMG-2949.png

oops went a lil wild w the background LOL

I have archived some options for now, I want to rework them, adjust pricing and practice more! Apologies if you were interested in any of those ones, however my dms are always open : )

taking on ONE extra tbt slot for now, then I'm gonna close for a lil longer than normal for INKTOBERRRR and irl commissions with the runup to xmas! I'm hoping to take on more before then but no promisesss

@Jacob
@daringred_
@Shawna

payment type & amount: 200TBT
style: Scribble Scrub
references:
any extra info:
Note: Just my player and Rooney with happy/joy expression should be perfect <333
Note 2: I can try to provide cleared refs for my player/sona if need be ^^

payment type & amount: 200TBT
style: Scribble Scrub
references:
any extra info:
Note: Just my player and Rooney with happy/joy expression should be perfect <333
Note 2: I can try to provide cleared refs for my player/sona if need be ^^

thank u shawna!! I’d love to draw them both together, the references are great 😊💕

Back