RuPaul's Drag Race

//shot because I actually do enjoy reading fanfictions of the queens

I have read the Jasmine and Ru one.. And a smutty Michelle and Santino one. Most of those type of pairings are often as a joke. Some of the fics are actually well-written!

ooh y'all stay pressed

zfz5d.gif

Last edited:
**** Kasha. She is annoying.

haha how do you REALLY feel?! lmao

Seriously though, I like her overall. But I didn't like that comment either. I think she said it on one of the episode where Pearl almost walked out, and I think maybe off camera Pearl had some issues for a while before that day...that they didn't tell us about. Just the way things played out where Pearl kept saying that she was "dealing with some stuff" (paraphrasing) and that she needed to get over something...IDK there was obviously things they didn't show.

My point is, I think Mrs. Davis (lol) said that out of frustration, to see the young'uns so flaseda and yet doing well...it probably really irked her. But pretty sure she changed her mind in the end once she got sent home, the pressure was off, and she got to know the girls.

Meh. Kasha's cool with me. Competitions make *******s out of people, especially when it concerns one's livelihood.

I'm in love with Miss Fames and Pearls album.......anyone else like their albums?

I've listened to Violet's song about a million times. I like Pearl's too, but I really like Violet's. Don't know why, but I haven't been buying music lately...so I keep forgetting to buy Violet's album.

I was bored so i tried making a Glamazonian Airways outfit + a few of Max's outfits on ACNL, anyone interested in seeing ? :)

I've listened to Violet's song about a million times. I like Pearl's too, but I really like Violet's. Don't know why, but I haven't been buying music lately...so I keep forgetting to buy Violet's album.

I love Violets music as well :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't really listened to Fame's but Pearl's is perfect for a workout <3

Her music is perfect for that. Kick back just makes me feel super calm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was bored so i tried making a Glamazonian Airways outfit + a few of Max's outfits on ACNL, anyone interested in seeing ? :)

Welconeeeee aboard Glamazonian airways. Hahaha I have the whole song and dance down. I'd like to see please :3

I can't QR code it yet cause it's on my character that hasn't talked to Sable enough, but here's a pic of it being worn : (Image quality not great it looks better in game)
Screenshot_2.jpg

I haven't been here in a while, and I dunno if this has been said already but
honestly

I wasn't feeling any of the top 3 at all. I wanted Katya to win, lol.
I nearly had a flippin' heart attack when Ru was like, "...Katya?"
damn it all

Last edited:
Back