Saddled Birchir?

Khaelis

Bell Tree Forum's Resident Hybrid Addict
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Toy Hammer
I know the bugger is in the river, but what size shadow is it for those who've caught it? I'm so close to finishing off the March fish.

Saddled Bircher isn’t a March fish? It’s only caught in June through September (but for future reference, shadow is large (9pm-4am-)

This Polygon page claims it can be caught in the northern hemisphere until the end of March.

Does anyone (who actually has the game) know if this is true?

This Polygon page claims it can be caught in the northern hemisphere until the end of March.

Does anyone (who actually has the game) know if this is true?

Nope, that is wrong information. I did more research into it and it spawns in June in Northern Hemisphere.

Nope, that is wrong information. I did more research into it and it spawns in June in Northern Hemisphere.

i’ve really been looking for this fish for nothing then,, rip lmao

saddled bichir.jpg

I'll leave you with this, yep summer time, if you live in the northern hemisphere. :}

Last edited:
I've also been trying to catch one so this is good to know!!

Last edited:
I'd let you into my S. Hemisphere town, but it look me 12 hours to catch one. Not sure if you want to wait that long in my town xD

Just before reading this thread I caught one, then rushed to Nook's Cranny to sell my catches before 10pm (it's 9.58pm my time)... Realised as I scrolled past this thread, that I just sold it !! :mad: Oh dear.

Back