🌟 SALE - princess' art shop! [TBT & RLC]

Price update- anyone that orders after this post will have to apply with my slightly raised prices. I have been spending 4 hours on art and the price was 15TBT. I feel like I am underpricing myself as the bells charged isn’t paying up for how much time it takes for me to draw. Thank you everyone for understanding!

Last edited:
Style: (include ref of style if applicable) style 5 (bust)
Ref:
6B10468B-8D04-4566-BC38-6E88433832B2.jpeg
Background colour/theme: white/purple
Other notes: (pose etc.) could she have like a sassy look😂
Payment: 60 TBT, can add more since it’s a bit complex

Style: (include ref of style if applicable) style 5 (bust)
Ref:
Background colour/theme: white/purple
Other notes: (pose etc.) could she have like a sassy look😂
Payment: 60 TBT, can add more since it’s a bit complex
I am terribly sorry, but I will feel a bit uncomfortable drawing her :cry:. I don’t know it’s something I just don’t know. I am sorry but thank you very much for your interest :)
I am so sorry

hello!!! your art is so cute aahhh i've been wanting to order here for a while ; w; <33

Style: complex villager avatar w/ background
Ref: Genji & Bea (outfits linked in their names)
Background colour/theme: blue sky with cherry blossoms floating around!
Other notes: walking & talking together would be nice! standing pose is fine too, as long as they're talking :D (OH also if you could make bea & genji similar height (not including the rabbit ears in the height) that would be great! the rabbits always looked shorter because of their ears and it bothered me a bit ; ; )
Payment: 150 tbt <33

Last edited:
hello!!! your art is so cute aahhh i've been wanting to order here for a while ; w; <33

Style: complex villager avatar w/ background
Ref: Genji & Bea (outfits linked in their names)
Background colour/theme: blue sky with cherry blossoms floating around!
Other notes: walking & talking together would be nice! standing pose is fine too, as long as they're talking :D (OH also if you could make bea & genji similar height (not including the rabbit ears in the height) that would be great! the rabbits always looked shorter because of their ears and it bothered me a bit ; ; )
Payment: 150 tbt <33
Oh tysm! I’m sorry for the late reply, I haven’t been active here for a few days sorry! I’ll get started on the sketch and send it over for u after I’m finished! Thanks for ordering :)

i’m literally in love with your art omg :0

Style: (include ref of style if applicable): fullbody islans rep / style 4 (i’d love it to look like your example!)
Ref: will put at the bottom c:
Background colour/theme: i’d love a blue/white gradient background similar to the boo in my sig + my current avatar but a yellow background would be amazing, too! either one works aha
Other notes: (pose etc.): i’ll leave pose up to you but i’d love the strawberry cow pillow pet + a jack’o’lantern or 2 for props! i’ll include a pic of strawberry cow with the references :)
Payment: 100 tbt

2AD81781-2061-43D0-B057-A8005298FBB3.jpeg
CE2E2649-9790-42BD-877F-4AB2EB8A9D13.jpeg

9F4BE806-5FE9-4F9C-8362-18CF01CD6A15.jpeg

i’m literally in love with your art omg :0

Style: (include ref of style if applicable): fullbody islans rep / style 4 (i’d love it to look like your example!)
Ref: will put at the bottom c:
Background colour/theme: i’d love a blue/white gradient background similar to the boo in my sig + my current avatar but a yellow background would be amazing, too! either one works aha
Other notes: (pose etc.): i’ll leave pose up to you but i’d love the strawberry cow pillow pet + a jack’o’lantern or 2 for props! i’ll include a pic of strawberry cow with the references :)
Payment: 100 tbt

View attachment 323043View attachment 323045
View attachment 323046

ahhhh I am so honoured to do your rep! :OOO tysm for your kind words >-<
I have a pose in mind along with the props, and I’ll be happy to do all that for you! I’ll start the sketch and send it to u before colouring for your approval! tysm for ordering! <3

ahhhh I am so honoured to do your rep! :OOO tysm for your kind words >-<
I have a pose in mind along with the props, and I’ll be happy to do all that for you! I’ll start the sketch and send it to u before colouring for your approval! tysm for ordering! <3

ahh yay i’m so excited!! would you like me to send payment now? ☺️

These are so CUTE. I would love if you made an animated Kiki.

Style: (include ref of style if applicable) Animated villager, please! Clean finish.
Ref:
e4713a6d1954a2bbec2d735cf364fb110d14c1d9.png
TopsTexTopCoatLMother5.png

Background colour/theme: Can she be holding a broomstick and wearing the mom's apron in denim? It'd be cute if she had a similar expression to the one she's making in the screenshot above. 💖
Other notes: (pose etc.) Maybe there could be some fall leaves? idk!
Payment: 43tbt

Back