Should I be picking my flowers?

Ashton S

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
6879-6874-9369
Are there any reasons why i should be picking my flowers? I can’t really find any benefit and when i accidentally pick flowers it just seems like more of a hassle. Are there any great benefits to picking them regularly compared to picking them on the off chance i want to craft a wreath?

Not really, they don't sell for much, and I don't think there's a nookmiles achievement for plucking them or anything? I also just pluck a few in a spot I don't mind taking from whenever I need them for crafting.

Other than the recipes that need the flowers I dont pick them. I dont think theres a benefit to picking them other than using them for accessories and recipes.

I think the option to pick them is more for decoration/crafting than anything else. It's quite frustrating if you're trying to move them around because sometimes I'll pick a flower head instead of filling a hole back in haha.

Other than making crafting, using it as a decoration, or wearing it in your hair, I don't think there's another reason to pick them, but there's really no disadvantage to picking them other than them taking a few days to grow back. I keep accidentally picking mine (I did it like 5 minutes ago while I was moving some mums lol) but I'll just wait for them to grow back again.

Last edited:
Back