• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Snooty Villager Tier List

Santana

Bells
Red Cosmos

Attachments

• 9E28A848-E737-4615-A750-BDA919E90AF9.png
    9E28A848-E737-4615-A750-BDA919E90AF9.png
    430.1 KB · Views: 1,500
my-image (1).png

uhhhh yeah i dont like many villagers in general (in my personal all villager tier list like 75% of all villagers are in the hated list)

I'm happy to see Astrid ranking quite highly in a few lists.

I went island hopping for a snooty villager before I'd heard of the campsite trick, and spent all of my 20 NMTs without finding a single one!

I was about to give up and call it a day when a friend gave me a single NMT and told me this would be the one that finally landed me a snooty.

When I found Astrid wandering around the campfire on that final island, I thought she looked really cool and was tempted to invite her whether she was a snooty or not. As soon as I googled and discovered her personality type, I was absolutely made up.

She's great - I love her design and her colouring. Not 100% sold on her house, but it makes sense with her joey around I guess.

I'm happy to see Astrid ranking quite highly in a few lists.

I went island hopping for a snooty villager before I'd heard of the campsite trick, and spent all of my 20 NMTs without finding a single one!

I was about to give up and call it a day when a friend gave me a single NMT and told me this would be the one that finally landed me a snooty.

When I found Astrid wandering around the campfire on that final island, I thought she looked really cool and was tempted to invite her whether she was a snooty or not. As soon as I googled and discovered her personality type, I was absolutely made up.

She's great - I love her design and her colouring. Not 100% sold on her house, but it makes sense with her joey around I guess.
when I was like 9 or something, my mother saw me playing Animal Crossing and saw Astrid. My mother has not played a second of Animal Crossing, but she is OBSESSED with Astrid. She once asked me if there was somewhere she can get an Astrid figurine

when I was like 9 or something, my mother saw me playing Animal Crossing and saw Astrid. My mother has not played a second of Animal Crossing, but she is OBSESSED with Astrid. She once asked me if there was somewhere she can get an Astrid figurine

She has good taste.

Back