• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Spooky fence...

Khaelis

Bell Tree Forum's Resident Hybrid Addict
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Toy Hammer
Easily the best metal-aesthetic fence in the game so far, seriously. Even with the pumpkin design in the middle, it looks like it would be something you would find in a nice gated community, or just a nice fenced in yard for a house on the corner of a block. I just wish we could change its colour... I'd love to have this in a nice grey or bronze colour.

Anyways, what have you guys done with spooky fences so far?

Ejw20ZkVoAAumZB.jpg

I got a DIY for this a couple of days ago and I wasn't exactly sure if there was a Halloween fence in this game. It looks pretty good. I feel like you can use it even after Halloween. I haven't put the spooky fence down for my island.

Last edited:
I think this was one of the first DIYs I got from the spooky collection. I haven't made any yet but yours looks really nice, @Khaelis! I like the hedges behind them like that.

edit: didn't specify something, oops!

Last edited:
I also love that at the corners it makes a heart, its a perfect metal rod fence in comparison to the concrete metal one I was using prior. On par with the hedges for sure!

I have no pictures but I alternated the hedge, spooky fence and fruit trees to hide my makeshift graveyard.

So it looks nice and prim. No one will snoop, lol.

The best part of that fence: It works pretty well even outside of the Halloween season. It looks like a general purpose fence to add to a gothic-themed town of some kind.

I did the predictable thing and surrounded my pumpkin patch with the fencing. I love seeing what others have done with it though; I especially love the fences around the trees, An0nn!

I might utilize it for the cemetery I've been planning to construct as well.

I have a rich neighborhood right now with iron and stone fence with hedges. I need to try it with the spooky fence to see if I can make the fencing more interesting

I'm using it to replace some of my simple wooden fence enclosing trees and flower beds in the downtown area. I've been replacing a little more simple wooden fence with almost every update so far 😅 I wonder if there will be any left by the time the game reaches its first anniversary

It is hands down one of my favourite fences in the game apart from the hedges. I'm just trying to figure out a way to make it look good on my island.

If you could customise it to white- That would be game over and I would be using it everywhere. I feel like it would look even more amazing in white. 😍

I agree. This is one of the best fences in the game. I really hope that fence customization from the datamine is finally implemented in the next update.

I would love to have gates where you can choose if either you, anyone, Friends or even Best Friends are allowed to enter into the areas. I am using fences as gates with Hedges now, but I would love real gates.

I use it as an iron gate in conjunction with the other fences. It looks pretty great with some (although it dies not always work well other fencing, as large, noticeable gaps exist that ruin the illusion).

I have spooky fences placed around basically the pumpkin areas and I have them on Layer 3 on the 2nd island because the color on it makes it more unique.

I've used it up on the cliff behind my house. It's enough to make a barrier, but I can still easily see through/over it. I'm up on the top corner of my island, so I didn't want to feel closed in. Being a witch's house, the subtle pumpkin design works all year long.

I've only used them in just two place surprisingly enough. They fence a graveyard behind my home and fence in Cherry's yard. I'll probably use them more whenever I get to revamping the island.

I would love to have gates where you can choose if either you, anyone, Friends or even Best Friends are allowed to enter into the areas. I am using fences as gates with Hedges now, but I would love real gates.
LOVE this, real functioning gates would be awesome!
Last year I had the spooky fences all around the resident services then changed it for winter.

But I used a couple of them year round in front of Phil's house for his gates, since they work well w/ his house exterior. Also put my mailbox there instead of in front of my own house cuz it looks better.

Plus it makes me laugh when he's watering his flowers in his yard and then looks at me like I'm stealing his mail lol.

Back