Spooky Stalk Market - It's Over!

'Tis such a shame I am too broke for this. I haven't even brought turnips ingame since it confuses me so XD
Good luck though for everyone else~!

I aaaalmost decided to skip out on this one since I'm quite broke, but you know what? I've got a good feeling about these turnips. I trust the turnips. famous last words

I love how everyone is so trustworthy.
On the other hand, I'm just over here like 👀
Still thinking about it.
I'm still thinking about too. Probably won't because of lack of time to devote to this due to work and probable lack of tickets.

I remember doing this, I sold the highest turnip it could go during one of the Bell Tree Weeks.
Well, here we go again!

so what's the rules on sharing turnip prices with others? plus sharing info for any of the other daily rotation events

You can share turnip prices if you'd like.

i fear you shall not convince me to gamble, justin. i am immune to your turnip propaganda.

Bells are replaceable! You know what isn't? Your pride when you spiral into a deep, dark depression after missing out big on the stalk market!

I am intrigued by the stalk market, but I think I will pass on this one as I am super forgetful and likely going to have rotten inventory ^^''

Mmm nope. Somewhat tempting, but I'm not a gambler and I need all the TBT I have for Marketplace purchases. Too risky.

The Purple Spooky Turnip market will open in just a few hours later today -- this is your last chance to buy in! 📈

Back