• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! This looks great and I'm all in for it! The new design looks fantastic and everything else to come is going to be super duper fun! :D

This looks exciting. I do have to say I'm disappointed about the switch back to 2x5 collectible rows. I'm sure I'll find some way to make it work, but I wish changing back to 2x5 was an option rather than something being forced upon everyone. Other than that, the new site looks great.

Last edited:
whelp that means we can't have the 6 houses in a single row anymore ): excited for the blog feature though!

okay i'm excited this actually looks beautiful, but i do feel bad for everyone who's lineup will be messed up because of this :c

btw
We have also been considering features to adjust these lineups, but this would not be until some time in the future.

assuming this is about a method of reordering collectibles still being on the table, could I also repitch the same collectible idea I had back when you made the 6x2 vs 5x2 survey to determine which to keep?

collectible below
| invisible.png|

- - - Post Merge - - -

(of course, this is only for if collectible reordering ever becomes a possibility. as-is, this collectible would have very limited usage opportunities)

I'm really looking forward to this upgrade! I think it'll make the forums look more modern and sleek! Some of the new features are nice too! While I prefer 6x2 collectible lineups, I have to agree that 5x2 look better with the new width.

I'm not hatin but isn't this layout a little too simple? Ngl but I was expecting flashing rav lights and constant dubstep in the background.

Is there plans to have updates?

I'm not hatin but isn't this layout a little too simple? Ngl but I was expecting flashing rav lights and constant dubstep in the background.

Is there plans to have updates?

It’s probably a good idea to keep it simple for now due to the influx of people that will join

I know when I joined I was confused so better keep it simple to not scare people off lol
Unless that is your goal in which case!! Make it confusing guys

Yeah I get that :) is there gonna be a special event for NH release week?

the closest collectible release new leaf seemingly had for itself was the bell bag badge a day before new leaf dropped in america

the icon collectible was a 5th anniversary celebration thing

though that said, I wouldn't be surprised to see a new horizons icon thing on or shortly after new horizons drops

Last edited:
i love how the design is staying true to tbt but also making it more modern and acnh-like! im so excited

ok after spending 48 years playing with my lineup to only end up nearly identical to my old one my new favourite feature will be timestamps in our inventories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back