TBT's Eleventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Now Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is always one of my favorite little event thingies on this website! Its super fun! 🎉🥚 🎨
Ah yes, I highly agree. I prefer this event more than the others. It's always satisfying when you find the egg you're looking for. It gives you the "signature look of superiority" meme vibes when you do.

alright that's 3/4 eggs, now to fry my braincells for the puzzle one

if anyone needs help for any of the first three feel free to dm me

Luckily this year we can make three guesses for each of the Puzzles (just a reminder)

• Puzzle: For these eggs, you must submit a specific code, number, or word in order to receive them. Use the clue to work out your best guess and submit it by making a thread in the Private Contest and Event Submission board (click here). Input your guess and egg # into the fields. The thread's title and body can be anything. This year, you may post up to three guesses per clue. Make a new thread for each one, but do not post more than three per clue. Unlike last year, these clues have no early deadline, but currency will not be distributed for them until after the event ends on Monday night, so you won't know if you submitted the correct answer until the very end. Misspellings will not be accepted, but certain translations and similar variations may be accepted.

Wow can't believe I got the two solo eggs so easily. Usually I have a hard time.
As for the puzzle....

Hi everyone, quick reminder that only the "community" clue types should be discussed publicly. We had to remove several posts discussing ideas about tonight's puzzle clue.

From the main event post:

Solo clues are meant to be worked on individually or privately, so do not publicly share or ask for information that helps solve them.

We will also add this to the puzzle description to further clarify the rule.

Posts like this, however, are fine:

alr i have a good feeling about the answer to the puzzle one I'm gonna go submit it

I love how the bird villagers are depicted here. Thank you, Mick.
I managed to solve all 3 clues in record speed, go me! Also @Mick that banner is so wholesome, you did a great job on it! It really gives off a peaceful feeling just looking at it, like being in a forest. Makes me want to go birdwatching lol

Haha looks like Zipper beat me to it!

Thank you both! Drawing all those birds took embarrassing amount of time so I'm glad it was worth it. I'm super excited for the rest of the event, and hope everyone can get the eggs they want! They do be looking very pretty this year ✨

is it ok to look for a group here ? (because i think i might want to be in one this year too)
Unfortunately, that wouldn't be allowed! While we technically don't enforce the "work alone" rule as strictly as we did years ago, that's mostly for our own sanity while running the event. We'd still prefer if everyone works on the non-community clues alone, but we won't disqualify people for working together privately.

Ooh yay, egg hunt!! Managed to find the two solo ones just now (the first one I luckily had a big hunch on what it was referring too so it was a matter of searching for the right thread). Based on that Halloween hunt last year, I have little faith I'll be able to solve the later clues this easily haha. Trying to see if I can figure out the community and puzzle ones on my own before checking out the thread's discourse though. Hope everyone is having fun with their hunts too. <3

Thanks for the fun event mods!!! <3 And the cute new eggs!!! So many pretties, I think my goal is the chick and frog and either the crescent or stardust.

Oh I'm so, so stuck already. Maybe getting my evening workout in will help get those old brain cogs turning again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back