• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got the My Melody egg, my favorite of the bunch! Might retire early this year since I have an exam tomorrow and need to save my brain for that and not this egg hunt LOL
Good luck to everyone & I hope you get the egg collectibles you want!! ❤

it looks so lovely in your lineup and with the sakura backdrop! 🌸

I’ve been on the forum for ages and never really did much with the egg hunt so I’m actually pretty proud of myself for finding 4 eggs somehow, lol. Might need to take a break though since I’m getting a migraine.

my brain literally can’t comprehend #12. i had an idea but looks like i was wrong. 😂

my brain literally can’t comprehend #12. i had an idea but looks like i was wrong. 😂
Same! I can't wrap my head around that. I also think I get number 5 and knew where to look but it feels impossible. I'll get there!

Edit: found egg 11. Not too hard, but very obscure.

what even is number 12 ?? hello
1617495783972.jpeg

my phone watching me search through another thread for #12 and still not finding anything

BA686824-88BD-4111-A72A-1E2EBF5746A8.jpeg

I did super obscure searches to references that could apply to 12 and still nothing. I only have 7 eggs. My brain no work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back