• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to convert the one egg that i have and it says i do no have eggs to transfer.

Sorry to trouble you @Nefarious , but could a staff member look at this? I followed the steps as was stated in the post on how to convert eggs.
Not sure what the issue was, but I adjusted it for you manually.

Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 11.35.37 PM.png

Zipper T. Bunny, you are a bit odd...I'm pretty sure I have 0 eggs!

I’ve converted my remaining one egg into bells. This was a fun event! Thank you to the staff for hosting it!

Wait, I didn't know if the Splat Egg was supposed to be a Splatoon Egg or if it's just an egg with paint splats?

Wait, I didn't know if the Splat Egg was supposed to be a Splatoon Egg or if it's just an egg with paint splats?
We didn't realise this might confuse anyone - but, yes, it's Splatoon! The neon pink and green ink splats match the promotional materials and merchandise for Splatoon 2. 🦑

easterEggSplat.png

iqkl8nw3s4my.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back