The Bell Tree's Time Portal Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
1712007348176.png

:dinnerbone: (please someone get this reference)

View attachment 550263

Are you talking about when we flipped the tree upside down? That was during the 2019 Halloween event, where we had to vote on the pranks. Turning the tree upside down was one of them, as well as Justin getting banned, everyone becoming an administrator or moderator, and the word “Horizons” became “York”.

Are you talking about when we flipped the tree upside down? That was during the 2019 Halloween event, where we had to vote on the pranks. Turning the tree upside down was one of them, as well as Justin getting banned, everyone becoming an administrator or moderator, and the word “Horizons” became “York”.
Justin getting banned 😂🤣

I wasn't around TBT back then, so nah. If you played Minecraft it'd make sense!

That's pretty funny, though. Looks like Justin wasn't around to talk about "Animal Crossing: New York"!

Probably just me being dumb but I still can’t find the Old Egg even with all the hints. Unless I’m just looking in a completely different thread.

View attachment 550263

I guess this tree was given a name tag.

Attachments

• 1712008749678.png
    1712008749678.png
    378.6 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back