The Dream Address Thread

While it’s in my signature I have never actually posted my Dream Address in here before. I have a Sailor Moon Themed Island called Moon Prism. Basically all my designs are available to save when you visit as well. It’s still a work in progress but feel free to stop by.

Dream Address: 1017-6659-5710

23E7F3AE-B3DF-4996-8C63-CBB9AEC8FAB8.jpeg

39FBB81F-1E43-42D2-AEF1-5C2F095F9EDA.jpeg

So many wonderful DAs to visit! I largely favor more natural themes myself but I'm impressed by the more complex islands I've come across. So inspiring!

Last edited:
I’d love to have some visitors to come give opinions/constructive ideas to improve my island :)
I’ve put a lot of work into it and finally feel it’s “acceptable” to share:
DA-1668-1869-9261

Just made a lot of progress on the new island called "Daybreak" so here's the DA-6090-5506-6115 this island is just a "basic theme" not much to say.

I have finished moving my house onto a cliff (seems like more of a compound now), and putting all my villager houses in a single area in the back of the island. The cocktail bar, which I encourage you to visit if you come by, is in the basement of my house, and is still a work in progress.

DA-7780-3167-3526

This island is still new but its the one I made recently. I left a vaulting pole to get over rivers and you'll be surprised at the design choices I made.

DA-3257-0055-1698

It’s been awhile since I updated my dream address. Made some changes with terraforming. Still working on villagers houses. Might change some of the villagers to more spring.

B9264B5F-CC5A-4E7D-A15D-27A6FC112D96.jpeg

This is the dream address for my new restarted 2nd island. Still a work in progress but here it is. I hope this can help with ideas of how to do open areas and plan out where everything is going to go. DA-8921-2234-1678

This is the dream address for my new restarted 2nd island. Still a work in progress but here it is. I hope this can help with ideas of how to do open areas and plan out where everything is going to go. DA-8921-2234-1678
The island has been updated since I finally reached 5 stars:
DA-8921-2234-1678

While it’s in my signature I have never actually posted my Dream Address in here before. I have a very classic / rustic. Almost cottage-core. Themed Island called Honeydew. Basically I worked really hard on this Island 🤍

my Dream Address is 3889-9323-9815

F630F8EB-1FA7-45FA-A4C4-2714CCE727F0.jpeg

303A91A3-B869-4F01-9CF8-FB2867ED0854.jpeg

86B73FED-50CC-43AF-8B38-5A32275C04A7.jpeg

Destiny: DA-0241-2851-2864
Quadratum: DA-8921-2234-1678

If anyone is looking for inspiration on how to have open paths and not have so much cluttered ones these islands can give you an idea of how to make paths open and free to explore. I even used some of the ladder cliff items.

I recently reached a point where I feel my island is complete enough to share, my DA is 9982-3992-9074
If you have time to check it out, let me know what you think! (All of my villager's houses are customized too so don't hesitate to pop inside for a peek);)

Last edited:
I recently reached a point where I feel my island is complete enough to share, my DA is 9982-3992-9074
If you have time to check it out, let me know what you think! (All of my villager's houses are customized too so don't hesitate to pop inside for a peek);)
Hi! I visited your island yesterday but had no time to comment. So I revisited today!

The moving monstera baffled me, and not in a bad way. I just want to figure out how to make mine shake like that. Your accent walls were also very lovely (I really liked the one on Muffy’s house, and Roxie’s left room was amazing). That window!

I enjoyed what I could see from Laszlo’s house (I swear I’m blind so there was a lot of squinting). Very beautiful though, especially the backroom.
What is the flooring called? The room with the keroppi bridge I remember I liked it yesterday. I didn’t see it this time around in the dream though, but It left a nice impression as well.

I haven’t quite tried all the new features from the expansion, and your island really made me want to soon. I tried to shine some items and ended up finding out that there’s many other nice animations I wasn’t aware could be added, and also kind of wondering if the monstera has this going on 🤔.

Anyways, thanks for the dream!
54266ED7-9FC0-4858-AF2F-EB77F615BAF7.jpeg

0430B746-73DD-4C57-B91F-241D1F32F8E4.jpeg

36048A67-8AE7-4AE0-ADB7-FC39F6BECD29.jpeg

The monstera in Roxie's office? There's an air conditioner on the wall that's blowing on it, you can use any fan item for the same effect. :)

Laszlo's house is based on Resident Evil and What we do in Shadows. It's for sure pretty dark in there but that's how he likes it. 🤷‍♀️ Lol
The flooring in the graveyard room is called Broken Stone-path Flooring, I think it's a newer Sahara one.

The Keroppi bridge room is Lily's house, I wanted to make it like a terrarium.

And yeah, the shining feature is pretty cool actually, you can even use custom designs with it.

The monstera in Roxie's office? There's an air conditioner on the wall that's blowing on it, you can use any fan item for the same effect. :)

Laszlo's house is based on Resident Evil and What we do in Shadows. It's for sure pretty dark in there but that's how he likes it. 🤷‍♀️ Lol
The flooring in the graveyard room is called Broken Stone-path Flooring, I think it's a newer Sahara one.

The Keroppi bridge room is Lily's house, I wanted to make it like a terrarium.

And yeah, the shining feature is pretty cool actually, you can even use custom designs with it.
That makes sense! This time around Lily was outside instead of at her house, so that’s why I didn’t see it. I remember because I was trying to take a picture of her and Roxie, but they were both being uncooperative 😅

It was all so beautiful, those above were just my favorite parts.

Back