• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Person Below Me...

I certainly have. Symphony of the Night, particularly. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night was a lot of fun, too.

The person below me has watched Avatar the Last Airbender from beginning to end (not counting movies or whatever, just the original cartoon) or watched at least one episode.

I've seen a few episodes, but it has never interested me

The person below me likes rainy weather

Nah

The person below me had Taco Tuesday today

I do! So long as it has a good flavor, and isn't just "hot"

The person below me likes to paint

Yes! Although I don't do it very often

The person below me has had icecream today

No, it’s not even 9am 😂

The person below me prefers dark chocolate to milk chocolate

I like dark chocolate a lot, but prefer it to milk chocolate? I don’t think so.

The person below me prefers cakes to pies.

Unfortunately no, but I'd really like to go to Scotland someday, which is where my family is from <3

The person below me lives near a wooded area

Not really, no.

The person below me has played at least one Sonic game before.

Yep

The person below has watched something today

Not yet, but I will be watching something soon!

The person below me had lunch today.

i didnt im sorry 😭 work was stressing me

the person below me needs to book an appointment for something

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I can’t book an appointment. My parents do that for me. In fact, I have one on Saturday…

The person below me has had to read a Shakepeare play as part of a school curriculum.

Yeah, just recently.

The person below me has played a Golden Sun game.

Oh yeah, multiple times. It was mostly when looking at one-sided crushes I had in high school. It was hard not to look at them for too long or too often, for fear that I would get in trouble. Fortunately, the habit has mostly died off, as I’ve basically given up on trying to find a relationship.

The person below me eats soup when they’re sick.

Back