• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

I couldn't think of a fitting word, so that's why. As for wolf-catching, I prefer to observe from the sidelines and take note of any and all possible evidence.
what would constitute as evidence in your eyes out of curiosity?
Post automatically merged:

omg hiii yes :3
Oh baby! YES! Our alliance is sealed!

I think the general consensus in the past is liking is okay as long as it’s only from alive players
One like and subscribe for Youtuber Damniel

Though I hard disagree with voting for no one, I agree that making the king vote majority is a waste of the setup. Maybe for day 1 it could be okay, though.
Why would it be okay day one? It's either okay all the days or none of them, day one we should be voting for someone who is committed to their choice. If @Geoni comes in and hard picks me as their day one elim, that's better than Johnny Lightning Legoman asking us which unfortunate lil guy has to eat the dirt.

if you guys vote me for king, i swear to panic and have no idea on what to do!
But geniunely, if you were made king what would you do? You have roughly 23 hours 59 minutes to come to a decision at night if I'm reading that right assuming you don't have something in mind before the day ends. I truly think it's easy for all of us to "hard commit" to a stance now. Are you a person of action, a warrior of light, a beacon of sunshine who trusts their gut or do you buckle under "not wanting to let the folks down"?

And the most insane person comes in, hi.
Aww you think I'm insane <3

i mean it objectively would be
Oath gets it

yipee

But geniunely, if you were made king what would you do? You have roughly 23 hours 59 minutes to come to a decision at night if I'm reading that right assuming you don't have something in mind before the day ends. I truly think it's easy for all of us to "hard commit" to a stance now. Are you a person of action, a warrior of light, a beacon of sunshine who trusts their gut or do you buckle under "not wanting to let the folks down"?
i would 100% buckle under not wanting to let the folks down i have no spine

what would constitute as evidence in your eyes out of curiosity?
Post automatically merged:

Stuff that would constitute as Evidence for me is stuff that would seem generally ooc for anyone. I also would count instantly going along with what someone says without thinking as evidence against someone. Stuff along those lines.

Why would it be okay day one? It's either okay all the days or none of them, day one we should be voting for someone who is committed to their choice. If @Geoni comes in and hard picks me as their day one elim, that's better than Johnny Lightning Legoman asking us which unfortunate lil guy has to eat the dirt.
Without any prior deaths, most sus reads day one are weak and subject to change. I think day one is a great day to build a town core and get a collaborative effort going. Picking the most trustworthy person to go with a majority vote is an okay strategy for day one I think. After that people should have more solidified reads and their motivations would be more apparent.

Stuff that would constitute as Evidence for me is stuff that would seem generally ooc for anyone. I also would count instantly going along with what someone says without thinking as evidence against someone. Stuff along those lines.
Fair enough! One more question for now, if you had to choose anyone as mafia right now, who would it be?

Fair enough! One more question for now, if you had to choose anyone as mafia right now, who would it be?
Hmm... hard to say at the moment since it's only Day 1. I would say I would choose Trent or volt, as they're the 2 I have the least evidence for and with what I do have, they seem the most sus atm. This will change, because it's still early in the day.

Hmm... hard to say at the moment since it's only Day 1. I would say I would choose Trent or volt, as they're the 2 I have the least evidence for and with what I do have, they seem the most sus atm. This will change, because it's still early in the day.
what ! why am i sus !

what ! why am i sus !
I haven't seen much of you (although that is timezones at work, so I'll let that slide), and when you do post, your messages are always short and trying to make alliances instantly (may be misreading posts). Your king stance makes sense, so no sus points there.

Hello there, what is your stance on

This also applies to @oath2order and @N e s s

Don't make me king so we don't have to answer that.

jk seriously though it's situational: If the King is like, a detective or something and investigated someone the night prior and found them to be town, and then the majority wanted to kill them the next day, I'd say the King should trust their judgement on that.

Hello there, what is your stance on
imo we should select a king who will pick their own kill. that'll give us more reads for tomorrow. if we elect a mafia into power who picks a kill everybody told them to pick, that won't tell us much.

I can’t believe this, i thought ShinyDungoneer would want to be part of our club for sure :(
I am using facts and logic in this, I need to be alone for this strategy of mine to work (I will still contribute though, I am not abandoning anyone).

I haven't seen much of you (although that is timezones at work, so I'll let that slide), and when you do post, your messages are always short and trying to make alliances instantly (may be misreading posts). Your king stance makes sense, so no sus points there.
too valid ill see myself out

Back