The Unpopular Opinions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The developers have stated that they don't consider TT cheating.
noah fence but idc. it's called an unpopular oPINION thread for a reason. you're like the 5th person i'm having to respond to saying the exact same thing basically.
i already saw you and like 3480975 other people smash some other dude for saying it was cheating.
have fun with your "200+ million bells" you non cheater.

^^^ finally thank you. i also heard from my nerd brother it was against terms of service? if someone could find that or maybe i'll ask him again today idk. but if the DEV's wanted you to TT i don't understand why they would literally remove it as a whole from the game, making you lie about ur settings. sounds boof to me. also my friend who doesn't TT complains to me sometimes when she can't buy things + her dreamies cause the prices are so F'ED. sorry but people like YOU did that miss 200 million bells, you're a cheater, goodbye.

and every time i post something like this butthurt lil babies come in like "SHe muST be mad because she has to wait on her trees to grow :("
like i actually TT a lot. lol. it's a form of cheating that i'm also doing. you're not cheating by like digging up someone elses flowers, stealing, hacking towns, etc like there is MUCH MUCH worse things you could be doing so don't get your panties in a bunch! its okay, all going to be okay.

Last edited:
I think minimalism is a great way to live. It's not so good for the economy but it's great for mental health. I've seen so many cases of people being stressed out and I go to their house and it's filled with junk from top to bottom. People like to bite off more than they can chew. That also goes with commitments. Try to focus on the important stuff. You can only do so much! Don't overwork yourself!

I honestly don't see the appeal of beastars. I watched it mostly for the openings art style but I just find the characters kinda unlikeable?

Saw an artist I like getting so many comments comparing their ocs to the main characters. The artist said they read the manga but didn't enjoy it and not to compare their characters and people got so up in arms about it.

I hate it when people say housework and being a stay-at-home parent is the same thing as an actual job. Raising a baby alone is tough, but nobody is comparing the work load. It's about the work condition. People wish they could just put their work to sleep and hang out in the comfort of their home. One of the places I worked for 10 hours a day didn't allow us to sit down because it was deemed unprofessional. :oops:

-I don't like trading with NMTs. But I do it anyway because they're the only things people are looking for besides igb.

-With the exception of the cafe gyroids from NL, I don't miss gyroids. At least them buying buried in the ground after rainy days. Sorry, never found a use for them except maybe dropping them around town to decorate a bit. Same with pitfalls (although they can be crafted, which I got today, so at least it's optional lol).

- Shaming people for time-traveling... why? Let them play the way they'd like to.

I honestly don't see the appeal of beastars. I watched it mostly for the openings art style but I just find the characters kinda unlikeable?

Saw an artist I like getting so many comments comparing their ocs to the main characters. The artist said they read the manga but didn't enjoy it and not to compare their characters and people got so up in arms about it.

I am having a hard time with this myself!
Ha, I actually really like the art style, but man, I just do not like the bunny girl? I keep watching further, hoping maybe there is just some backstory element I am missing!
I am starting to like most of the characters however, it is mostly just her. I hope it changes, she is a main character...

I don't understand the hype of MDZS (mao dao zu shi) and Promare. I'm into BL but wtf. LOL

I’m new here but thought I’d name a few unpopular opinions of my own:
I like both Star Wars and star trek and feel they’re not comparable because they’re completely different
I like jar jar binks
I think Tik tok is dumb
I love oshawott he is my favorite pokemon

My favourite social media is Tumblr (as long as you block the 'controversial' tags that people like to whine about). I really like the helpful posts about life, writing and of course the amount of fanfics and fanart!) Reddit would be second due to all of the helpful posts I've found.

I basically can't stand the rest.

I am having a hard time with this myself!
Ha, I actually really like the art style, but man, I just do not like the bunny girl? I keep watching further, hoping maybe there is just some backstory element I am missing!
I am starting to like most of the characters however, it is mostly just her. I hope it changes, she is a main character...
I haven’t seen the anime myself but I read the manga a year or two ago. Are people trying to push others into watching it? The manga was really well written but I don’t think it’s everyone’s cup of tea....

I haven’t seen the anime myself but I read the manga a year or two ago. Are people trying to push others into watching it? The manga was really well written but I don’t think it’s everyone’s cup of tea....

I saw the manga at a store and wanted to watch it! 😂 I just didn't realize how many adult elements it has, I guess! I still enjoy it and plan on finishing it for sure.

I saw the manga at a store and wanted to watch it! 😂 I just didn't realize how many adult elements it has, I guess! I still enjoy it and plan on finishing it for sure.
YEAH. It's got a hidden bite to it. The cover is super cute and then when you get into it it's like "OH."

Imo twitter is awful because of the hoards of kpop fans spamming fancams under every single reply and how anyone on there who presents themselves there to be woke end up being the most ignorant users on there.

Last edited:
My unpopular opinion: I dislike today's taste in music (those poppy billboard charts toppers). I still find myself listening to music from the 1950s - early 2000s. I was born in 95.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back