The Unpopular Opinions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the first two My Hero Academia seasons, but I truly didn't understand the hype. I don't get why people love it? Like LOVE LOVE it. It's pretty predictable and HxH blows it out of the water in every way. Heck, Naruto is much more enjoyable to watch.

On a similar scale, I don't understand the JJBA obsession. It's so silly and over the top, but why are people superfans? Is it just because it's xD random? I watch while winding down and for a good laugh, but nothing about it is really complex imo.

Obviously no offense to BnA or JJBA fans, do what makes you happy. And no I don't HATE either of those, in fact, I like them a fair amount.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know that I'd go that far, but I would certainly say it is an overall mediocre series that occasionally has its moments. Still more entertaining than Fairy Tail or Seven Deadly Sins, though.
Fairy Tail really brings me back lol. So SDS isn't good? :0

Last edited:
I watched the first two My Hero Academia seasons, but I truly didn't understand the hype. I don't get why people love it? Like LOVE LOVE it. It's pretty predictable and HxH blows it out of the water in every way. Heck, Naruto is much more enjoyable to watch.

On a similar scale, I don't understand the JJBA obsession. It's so silly and over the top, but why are people superfans? Is it just because it's xD random? I watch while winding down and for a good laugh, but nothing about it is really complex imo.

Obviously no offense to BnA or JJBA fans, do what makes you happy. And no I don't HATE either of those, in fact, I like them a fair amount.
I tried watching the first 6 episodes of JJBA and I was really confused. I’m not used to watching those kind of animes, and I thought Dio’s character was just so mean lol, it was almost hard to watch when he violated Erina and tried to ruin Jonathan’s life. Maybe I’m too faint hearted? Anyway, I think the anime is alright but if you like it I totally get it, it’s just not for me lol.

I don't know how people eat out so much. A lot of food I get is just 'okay' and not worth the price you pay. I know it's for convenience but I'd rather make it myself than pay for a meal that's average.

I'm probably just picky with my food lol

Old people are more annoying than young people.

People who say and believe they live in the greatest country on earth are scary as hell and stop the country from progressing.

Politicians are 90% sociopaths.

Rap isn't music.

Old people are more annoying than young people.

People who say and believe they live in the greatest country on earth are scary as hell and stop the country from progressing.

Politicians are 90% sociopaths.

Rap isn't music.
I'd be darned to say that in my experience, there are more crappy middle aged drivers than young drivers, yet our insurance is more. Okay.

Young people are so incredibly butthurt when someone dares criticize social media, video games and phones. I usually roll my eyes upon hearing our generation is too sensitive but it's something else entirely in regards to this.
I think they're butthurt the moment you have perspectives/constructive thoughts on anything and a lot are the same hiveminds.

Alrightyyy, here it goes!!

- I hate Makoto (Persona 5) and I think she's waaaay overrated
- Teddie is actually my favorite persona character!!
- My favorite fire emblem games are fates and three houses
- I find Sailor Mars kinda annoying..
- Napolitan ice cream should only be Strawberry and vanilla!

I think that's all hehee :]

Tbf I think youngsters can be more annoying no matter the area and try to come off as overly educated... like uh no.

Had someone about a decade younger than me on Discord lecture me that having children is God's greatest calling (for context, husband and I had put having children off for a bit because of COVID-19). I later found out she was single and had no children herself. At least I've actually been married for awhile...nothing like being lectured by someone much younger who hasn't even gone through what she's demanding of someone else.

Had someone about a decade younger than me on Discord lecture me that having children is God's greatest calling (for context, husband and I had put having children off for a bit because of COVID-19). I later found out she was single and had no children herself. At least I've actually been married for awhile...nothing like being lectured by someone much younger who hasn't even gone through what she's demanding of someone else.
Wow, sorry man D:

Also yeah in general when they turn every single conversation into a lecture no matter the topic.. bruh get a life :^)

Wow, that's really awful.
The second someone gives me a lecture I didn't ask for, I just ignore them. It's my life. I didn't ask for your opinion whatsoever.

In my experience, most of the time people who give unsolicited opinions are usually the ones with toxic, hypocritical opinions. It's normally never actual helpful advice but instead their thoughts on how others should live.

- I personally don't enjoy playing IdentityV as much anymore because I'm so tired of seeing the same overrated characters over and over again (Bloody Queen, Embalmer, Joseph, Prisoner, the Postman, etc). I feel like every match feels like same and there's been a clear bias towards certain characters, and it doesn't help that the Atropes Ropes event basically showered the Bloody Queen and Jack the Ripper with a new skin.

- League of Legend's Spirit Blossom festival feels like it wasted potential due to the fact that it's also solely focusing on giving skins to all the overrated characters with many skins already while Illaoi and Yorick are lacking compared to many others. I feel like Kindred and Cassopiea were the only ones that kinda deserved it because they haven't had a skin in a veeeeery long time tbh.

- Just cuz you live in Japan or or related to someone who is Japanese doesn't mean you're magically superior tbh. Some many people online automatically think this and its rlly sad.

- Some people really need to knock it off and need to stop acting as if liking hentai is a personality trait. It's gross >.>

- The whole cake trend seems gross because of the amount of *fondant* they use and tbh I really don't like the taste of fondant.

- Most furries I know or are aware of aren't really that bad tbh.

- I'm probably going to get burned at the state but I'm tired of seeing Studio Ghibli-style stuff everywhere. It feels so same-sy and uninspired.

- I personally don't enjoy playing IdentityV as much anymore because I'm so tired of seeing the same overrated characters over and over again (Bloody Queen, Embalmer, Joseph, Prisoner, the Postman, etc). I feel like every match feels like same and there's been a clear bias towards certain characters, and it doesn't help that the Atropes Ropes event basically showered the Bloody Queen and Jack the Ripper with a new skin.

- League of Legend's Spirit Blossom festival feels like it wasted potential due to the fact that it's also solely focusing on giving skins to all the overrated characters with many skins already while Illaoi and Yorick are lacking compared to many others. I feel like Kindred and Cassopiea were the only ones that kinda deserved it because they haven't had a skin in a veeeeery long time tbh.

- Just cuz you live in Japan or or related to someone who is Japanese doesn't mean you're magically superior tbh. Some many people online automatically think this and its rlly sad.

- Some people really need to knock it off and need to stop acting as if liking hentai is a personality trait. It's gross >.>

- The whole cake trend seems gross because of the amount of *fondant* they use and tbh I really don't like the taste of fondant.

- Most furries I know or are aware of aren't really that bad tbh.

- I'm probably going to get burned at the state but I'm tired of seeing Studio Ghibli-style stuff everywhere. It feels so same-sy and uninspired.

Weeaboos ruin everything tbh.

I cannot tell the difference between 1080p and 4K graphics. I can barely tell the differences between 900p and 1080p, and 30 fps to 60 fps, but 1080p and 4K has no differences in my eyes.

Graphics improvements is like a parabola when the leading coefficient is negative. The jump from 2d graphics to 3d graphics is a big stretch. The jump from N64/PS1 graphics to GCN/PS2 graphics is a big improvement, but comparing that to the earlier one is like comparing an update to a new game. The jump from GCN/PS2 graphics to Wii/PS3 graphics is an improvement to make the former feel polished, but it’s not much of an improvement. Still a noticeable improvement. The jump from Wii/PS3 graphics to Switch/PS4 graphics is only a small improvement. At this point, improving graphics doesn’t affect the quality. You should be more concerned about the durability.

- woke/educated culture people that feels the need to educate everyone over 25 on stuff from their hivemind perspective and in also don't even bother to read perspective news are really annoying
- as someone posted probably, cancel culture is toxic af and same thing there when people don't care about the other side of the coin either. as long as you read up on things and make your own opinion i think you can enjoy the book. people sometimes need to separate works from their creator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back