Turnips Turnip prices at 504!

ohyun

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (3) +
Nooklings are buying turnips for 504 bells! There will also be a meteor shower today. I haven't played in several months and decided to log on today to see how my island was doing only to be met with some really great luck.

Any chance I can come by in around half an hour? Totally understand if you won’t be online anymore. Also, if you are free can you tell me where I can find your wishlist? Not as well check to see if I have anything you could use.

Any chance I can come by in around half an hour? Totally understand if you won’t be online anymore. Also, if you are free can you tell me where I can find your wishlist? Not as well check to see if I have anything you could use.
Of course! And here it is https://nookazon.com/profile/1439004431/wishlist although I'm happy to accept any kind of tip you feel like leaving me!

Thank you so much! I am getting my stuff now, and I think I am going to have to download an update to be able to go online? I will message you when I am ready.

Nooklings are buying turnips for 504 bells! There will also be a meteor shower today. I haven't played in several months and decided to log on today to see how my island was doing only to be met with some really great luck.
Can I please come!!

Can i come please?

Back