• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What are some good things that happened to you today?

My headache went away. That was nice.

My daughter helped me water the gardens. That was really nice. It takes me about 45 minutes to do it by myself. We finished in under 30.

My daycare kids were very well behaved today. They also took long naps for a change. That made my day easier.

The fact that today is Friday, and I don't have to work tomorrow is VERY good.

I ate nachos for lunch
I ate wontons for dinner
I got to start reading one of the books I borrowed from the library

1. My ex and I resolved our argument so although we're sure we're not getting back together we're now on good terms which makes seeing each other around school a lot easier.
2. I got a delicious homemade cupcake from my cousin to make up for the fact she couldn't be around for my birthday on Saturday.
3. I got a fancy pen and a big bar of chocolate from my best friend for my birthday even though she's also invited me to an Idina Menzel concert on Friday.

I'm going to try and post on this whenever I'm on TBT as I find it hard to be optimistic about life sometimes and this helps ^_^
So today:
1. I did some Geography coursework and got that out of the way (until Thursday anyway).
2. I had delicious dark chocolate digestives!!!

-made a new friend weeeeeee :D
-finally bought the avatar extension lol
-ate pancakes and they were so gud eheheh

I didn't die.

Well, I did finally find a prom bag (which I'll store my phone in for when me and my friends get bored of the prom drama) which is good. Now I've just gotta hope it arrives in time before Friday, whoops.

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY :D :D :D

There's only a few people I'm gonna miss tbh. The guy I like and my be some other people. Idk.

In the free pile in my apartment, I found a collector's edition Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess strategy guide. It had a poster inside that I really like and hope to hang up.

As a side note, how in the world does one hang a "fabric" poster???

Broke the boyfriend's sky digital box, it's fixed now thank god or I'd be sleeping in the shed :p.

In the free pile in my apartment, I found a collector's edition Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess strategy guide. It had a poster inside that I really like and hope to hang up.

As a side note, how in the world does one hang a "fabric" poster???

Use pins???

Nothing good has happened to me today. Not in a long time.

Last edited:
batman begins was on and i saw my beautiful nerdy boyfriend. just seeing his face makes me smile, tbh. it really lifted my spirits, so im very thankful my mom told me the movie was on. <3

I had a good dream last night and the night before. I was surrounded by my favorite superheroes. I forced one of them to give me a piggyback ride.

Last edited:
Back