Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Chao Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Chao Easter Egg
I always find myself craving specific foods once in a while LOL

I'm really hungry right now and I really want some lime cilantro rice from like qdoba or chipotle and also the meat from there ;____; Maybe it doesn't help that I'm watching kitchen nightmares right now LOL

I might just start cooking it now and make it myself since I'm pretty sure we have lime and I know we should have some cilantro at least in the garden

I had some crab rangoon last night and honestly it gave me a bigger craving for it more than satisfied it 😭 hoping to get some more in like the next week. Maybe even just the dip version? Whatever it takes, I want it!

I was craving carrot cake recently so I bought one from the store & it was terrible. There were a million raisins, it did not satisfy the craving. Imma have to bake my own I guess lmao

Fudge Brownies! Specifically one of the corner pieces. I've also been craving this: Spicy Creamy Vegan Ramen, too bad I would need to travel to another city to get it 😭
main.png

I want chocolate. I want it so bad that I'm going to make cookies in a second lol

A real go-getter right here

I really want pizza, and not freezer pizza, like good pizza with pillsbury dough and lots of cheese and lots of pepperoni.

Other than that I crave chocolate late at night. Real chocolate not the fake chocolate like whatever an oreo is.

Right now I'm craving boba milk tea. It's so hot today.

Petit fours and macarons. I'm not a big sweets person, but those two are my weaknesses.

Last edited:
Since the pandemic, I haven't had milk tea boba and sushi in months and I have been craving it so bad ;-; I wish I knew how to prepare my own sushi rolls. Ugh, once everything gets better and it is safe to be out and about, you can best believe I'm going to order a bunch of sushi rolls and have my own buffet LOL along with some milk tea ---either wintermelon milk tea or oolong milk tea with salted cheese foam cream yummmm<333 🥰

white cheddar mac and cheese - my mom made some last month and it was so, so good. she’s making it again for dinner tonight and i’m very excited ^_^

Back