What Are You Happy About Today?

I’m happy that I’m home. Last night I figured out how to get my residents back on my island 🙂. I just needed to make other users, start up the game and pick which resident I wanted to load their data.

Last night I caught Jewels sleeping in a funny position. 😸😹

27F3D12F-1239-407A-AED5-AE884EB7EC5E.jpeg

I think Spanky snuggled with me under the blankets earlier when I was trying to sleep and she kept licking me ☺️. She just loves to give kisses 🥰.

I enjoyed watching the Mario Party Superstars stream! I was so happy I made it in time and that I could watch it on the car ride home 🙂.

Last night a few people helped me with Salmon run, trying to get the required eggs. I am really terrible at it; everyone was really kind and patient about it 🙂. I didn’t end up getting the required eggs but I may try again later.

I enjoyed reading the posts and seeing everyone’s shiny catches so far 🙂. I’ve finally made up my mind and the next game I get will be Pokemon Scarlet & the dlc. 🙂 I’m thinking maybe I should have gotten that instead of the second copy of ACNH, which I would still want, but now I got my other residents moved in, I could’ve waited longer to get it. Not a big deal though.

Right now I hear Jewels snoring or whatever those sounds are while she’s sleeping; she’s sleeping in a cardboard box 😹.

I found a piece of clothing on the splatoon 3 nintendo app that I have been looking for; not the right stat but I grabbed it anyways. Not sure yet which build i want to use it for eventually.

I had fun playing Splatoon with @Aquilla; last night was so much fun too ☺️.

That’s it for now! I may have more to post later 🙂

I enjoyed reading the posts and seeing everyone’s shiny catches so far 🙂. I’ve finally made up my mind and the next game I get will be Pokemon Scarlet & the dlc. 🙂 I’m thinking maybe I should have gotten that instead of the second copy of ACNH, which I would still want, but now I got my other residents moved in, I could’ve waited longer to get it. Not a big deal though.
Welcome to the club! Please tell me your thoughts on Kieran when you finish the DLC!

Sorry, I just get so excited whenever someone decides to play ScarVio and the DLC. It’s because Kieran is my all-time favorite Pokémon character!

the weather's been really nice so i went on a really long walk today with my sister (toooootally not because my mom said we had to get out of the house more) but then i wasn't feeling all that well so had to come back
thankfully after some canada dry and soup, i was feeling much better 😌😌

Had a lot of fun playing SSBU and Among Us hide and seek with my fellow TBTers today!! ;w; I was able to grab a few more nameplates I wanted in Among Us afterwards too. Also spectated some streams and spent most of the afternoon shiny hunting!! (albeit unsuccessfully lmao 😭 marill and magikarp where are you)

Watched an episode of One Piece and Haikyu with my parents this morning! Later on we also finally finished catching up with GoodTimesWithScar’s current Hermitcraft series!!

Also squeezed in the time to play Cozy Grove today! I'm gonna try to play daily through the end of the spring festival so I can hopefully get more of the event clothes I want ;v;

I’m excited to find out our team colors tomorrow!! ;w; I’m really looking forward to when the cheer thread opens up and I know our color/theme so I can plan an aesthetic out hehe

I had another nice day today. I slept in, washed the bedding, and watched a movie with my husband. I also saw some of the neighborhood dogs and snuggled my little guy.

I'm having a lot of fun with the TBTWC event! I'm excited to open up the Cheer thread for submissions in just over an hour. I understand if most people want to hold off until they know their team's color, but I can't wait to see the creative ways everyone cheers for their teams.

I have to post here again since I have more things that made me happy 🙂.

@Xara just surprised me with the ghost kitty plush 😭; she didn’t have to do that.I’m so incredibly touched. I hope I can repay her and my other friends who have gifted me something somehow 🙂 (even though it is really late by now >.<).

I was able to transfer my island data to my new switch; I can’t transfer my user data for my main and alt accounts that also have a house on my island though since it requires me to have my ac adapter plugged in. It doesn’t recognize that the new adapter is plugged in. Now at least I know it is the port that is the problem; hopefully I can get it fixed soon. My mom said sending it to Nintendo to be fixed can be a last resort.

I caught Jewels and a squirrel having a staring showdown today 😸😹.

View attachment 559993
This is the cutest thing ever hahahahaha

• I had a great volunteer shift with the rescue cats :)
  • I went to a vision board making art group event today, here's my board, I'm really happy with how it came out! I hung it on the wall next to my bed :)
  • Got a lot of cleaning and organizing done today

Attachments

• Visionboard2024.jpg
    Visionboard2024.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 7
I had fun tonight playing Mario Party Superstars with @/LaBelleFleur, @/:::Navi:::, and @/Jhine7. I messed up a bit at the end. I could have secured first by buying a mushroom or double dice from the shop on the second to last turn. That way, I could have rolled high enough to get the star on the final turn. With that, I would have had an extra star. I immediately regretted not buying anything from that shop. I still had fun either way, though, and look forward to participating in more sessions!
We find out the team names tomorrow! I'm honestly happy with either of the two options we'll likely get for our team. I have a preference for one of them, but we'll see what happens soon enough. The magenta color is actually growing on me, although I originally wanted mango because I had the perfect team name for us, lmao.
I actually had a pretty good day off and I'm feeling content with myself, so there's that.

- Work went well today and I've been very productive there lately. 📊

- I went to martial arts tonight and worked on my techniques. 🥋

- Fed my kitties and had a delicious dinner consisting of Asian food. 🍜

- Had fun playing the Smash tournament round 1 with Yanrima~! 🎮

- The Dallas Mavericks will be playing the Minnesota Timberwolves in the NBA WCF. Meanwhile, I'm watching the end of the Oilers and Canucks game to find out who the Stars will play in the NHL WCF! 🏀 🏒 🔥

I had a lot more fun playing in the TBTWC again today!! ;v; Really enjoyed the SSBU sessions, ACNH Hide and Seek, Among Us, and Jackbox was fun too!! I wasn’t even feeling all that well today but this was a lovely distraction from that.

Also snuck in some Cozy Grove and caught another legendary and another mythical critter!!

Got my first visual cheer for Team 4 done! Just gotta get in my text cheer and I’ll be set for this window! and while not for anything official I came up with an event lineup too hehe

Watched some Youtube with my family this evening!

I spectated a couple streams too AND finally found my first TBTWC shiny doing so, a Marill via Poke Radar chaining in Platinum!! 😭 My first successful Poke Radar hunt too aaaaa. I think I’ll keep going for Magikarp/Gyarados and maybe figure out a hunt for Jumpluff next!! I love the entire Hoppip line and shiny Jumpluff is so pretty ;v; and appropriately team-colored!! 💗

Today was rough moodwise, but still plenty that made me happy 🙂.

Earlier I found Sasha in ACNH while island hopping! :D

I had a lot of fun playing Splatoon with @Aquilla @skarmoury @Yanrima~ earlier before the friendlies matches (thanks so much for your patience with me on salmon run 🙏).

I was so happy to get to play with and against Skar and Yanrima during the friendlies :D; it was so much fun even though I don’t think I did very good and/or I just am not as experienced as everyone else. I THINK I have a better understanding of clam blitz now! I may eventually try it with randoms more to see if I end up liking it. I really enjoyed the chat in the Splatoon channel at the time too ☺️.

I’ve already received birthday wishes from some friends and others on two discord servers 🙂. I’m really touched ☺️; even when I still had friends/others to hang out with, very few would remember my birthday. @Xara sent me a really kind message and an adorable Bonk picture ☺️.

I think today my second copy of New Horizons is arriving; it was supposed to come yesterday but it got delayed. I haven’t thought of a name for my rep or island yet, so I better get back to brainstorming (or wait until after tbtwc).

Jewels was silly today; after she woke up from a nap in a box, she jumped on her sister who was sleeping on my bed. 😹😹

47F27249-5187-46F9-A469-95894537D011.jpeg

I feel ready for the 6 AM splatoon session; I fell asleep at I think at 10 or 11 pm and just woke up not too long ago.

I’m happy I was able to resubmit my written cheer; I was so worried that I wasted my first written cheer. This time I wrote it on the notepad app and will continue to do so, so I don’t do that again. (Thanks so much mods 🙏.)

I’m working on my visual cheer and am having fun. I still feel like I haven’t destressed much so doing this is kinda helping me destress a bit. 🙂

went to some charity shops with my sibling earlier today and bought a cute mushroom-shaped watering can tea pot that i'm gonna use as room decoration. :]

IMG_1592.jpeg

also bought a wooden box from a car boot sale the other day. it's high-key tempting to start collecting funky boxes even though i've honestly got nothing to place inside them lol

had a real cool time participating in the classic mode among us session yesterday, won as an imposter with @/MrBox in the final round!!

purchased pokémon legends: arceus earlier, hopefully i can make enough progress when it arrives to contribute to shiny hunting for squirtle squad :3

✌︎ My mama and I are going on a trip together in a couple weeks!
IMG_7967.png
We’re going to Niagara Falls, but instead of only going there for the day like we did last time, we’re staying for a couple days!! We’ve booked a hotel, and we’re planning on going to the Bird Kingdom, a butterfly conservatory and a few other places !!! And then a few days after we come home, I have my Melanie Martinez concert !! We’re going the day after TBTWC ends, so I have a busy couple weeks ahead of me haha. I’ve never stayed in a hotel before, so I’m very very excited !!
IMG_7968.gif

But most of all, I’m just excited to get away, even if it’s just for a couple days. Life has been a lot, and I’m honestly still hurting over the situation with my friend/ex bf, so I think this trip will do me a lot of good. It’s also gonna be lots of fun !! I’m so excited :>

✌︎ I’ve been enjoying TBTWC a lot so far! Spectating game streams was one of my favourite parts of the first TBTWC, and it’s definitely been my favourite part of this year’s so far as well! I was able to submit my first 2 team cheers, and I’m so excited to participate in my first game session of the event tomorrow as well !! Go Squirtle Squad !! 💙

✌︎ The final chapter of one of the fanfics I’ve been reading was published yesterday, and I read and enjoyed it so much!! I’d been waiting for this chapter for almost 3 months and checking to see if it’s up every day, so I’m so happy I finally got to see how the story ends!

✌︎ I received another incredible piece of art from MrBox, which I’m currently using as my avatar! There are actually 2 other versions of this art that came first (one with rainbow light sticks, one with purple light sticks), but MrBox was kind enough to make me a blue version to cheer on the Squirtle Squad!

✌︎ TBTWC has taken away a bit of my time and energy for Cozy Grove, but I’ve still made some exciting progress! I met my last bear (who unfortunately replaced Ursula 😔), Beatrice Mellifera !! Her design is so cute hehe. I finally reached 5 hearts with Charlotte, earned 5 new badges, crafted more lamps and now have my island 100% lit up!!!!, relocated most of my trees, flowers, bushes and animals so that they’re all in the same few areas instead of scattered all over the place, and got a young Megayacht cat from Ben and named it Momo!

I was also pleasantly surprised to learn that I do still occasionally get Spirit Logs for completing certain quests, but instead of them getting me closer to expanding the island and meeting a new bear, I now get materials when I feed them to Flamey! I also learned that the wishing well that appeared when the island expanded for the last time isn’t just decoration, and that I can actually get a recipe from it once per day… oops haha
IMG_7969.jpeg
IMG_7970.jpeg
IMG_7971.jpeg
IMG_7972.jpeg
IMG_7973.jpeg
IMG_7974.jpeg
IMG_7975.jpeg
IMG_7976.jpeg
IMG_7977.jpeg
IMG_7978.jpeg
IMG_7979.jpeg
IMG_7980.jpeg
IMG_7981.jpeg
IMG_7982.jpeg

✌︎ Bonk is doing well! I fear she broke my face earlier when she headbutted me when I leaned in to kiss her head (she’s just living up to her name asdfghjklj), but my sweet, silly girl is happy and well! The biggest downside to my mom and I going on our trip is we’ll be away from her for over a day, the longest time we’ve been away from her since we brought her home almost 2 years ago, so I gotta get some extra love and attention in over the next couple weeks. 🥺🖤
IMG_7925.jpeg
IMG_7935.jpeg

• Got on the treadmill for 45 minutes today
  • Took a 15 minute walk outside
  • According to my scale I've lost a bit of weight, just a tiny bit but it's a start!
  • Practiced violin for 30 min today. I've been slacking on that so I'm happy I was able to practice today. Need to make it a habit again. Eventually I want to get back to an hour of practice daily.
  • Excited to go grocery shopping tomorrow to get some fresh food :)
  • Plan on spending a lot of time reading the rest of the day

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday! 👋🎲 A very happy Tuesday to you all. 🍀 How happy are we today, everybody? Are we giggling? 🙊 Are we muffling our every laughter because it's just too much? 😂 Are we grinning ear to ear today? 😁 I'm happy today because I had something sweet for breakfast. 🌻 I'm happy today because I listened to music in my car that reminds me of museums, skyscrapers, trench coats and dragons. 👫 I'm happy because I had bacon last night and turkey bacon for lunch. 🥓 I'm happy today because I looked through a memory photo album and listened to one of my favorite instruments for 3 hours. 🫂 I didn't die today. I wasn't startled today. I wasn't frightened today. I was smiling today. I was laughing today. I was flamingoing today. I was tickling today. ❤️ I was happy today and tonight, I think I'll be happy too... 😊 *throws chairs out the window* Won't be needing these babies, I got my OWN chair. 😉 Life's a piñata if you hug it real tight and give it your all! 🎊 So sit down and rub it in their FACE and go MUAH-hahahahah! 🤭

Back