What are your favorite Christmas movies and songs?

A Christmas Story is the perfect Christmas movie and I just love watching it every year.
It's A Wonderful Life is also amazing.
I also got love for Elf and Home Alone of course.

Christmas songs?
These three off the top of my head most definitely.

Bonus: My favorite Christmas special is probably the action-packed Regular Show one.

My favorite Christmas movies would have to be Christmas Story, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and all the old school claymation classics. My favorite Christmas songs are "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" and "War Is Over (Happy Christmas)".

I don't have a favourite film. My favourite Christmas song would have to be All I Want For Christmas Is You.

movie: home alone
song: ummm maybe rudolph the red nosed reindeer bc that's one of the few I actually know all the lyrics to lol

I know its kinda religious, but I LOVE O Come, O Come Emmanuel..... Especially THIS version. Her voice isn't the best.... but its Modern, compared to a traditional Catholic Choir.
And for something a little more Traditional, with the original Latin, by Enya.....
And my favourite movie (though its depressing) is "One Magic Christmas"
20siqu9.jpg

ITs from like the 80s, but its from my childhood and Christmas just isn't the same without it.

Last edited:
The Christmas Story and Elf are my two favourites. :)

My favourite Christmas songs are:

All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey's version)
All I Want For Christmas Is You (Michael Buble's version)
A Holly Jolly Christmas (Lady Antebellum's version)
Baby It's Cold Outside (Zooey Deschanel And Leon Redbone's version)
A Holly Jolly Christmas (Michael Buble's version)
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing (Carrie Underwood's version)

Elf is the best Christmas movie. Anyone who agrees has a great sense of humor and good taste ;)

I also enjoy Love Actually, Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, and Tokyo Godfathers.

I actually forgot to mention Fred Claus, I'm sure everyone hates it, but Kevin Spacey as a villain to Santa Claus, just let that sink in. I also just like how silly the situation is, Santa having an older brother who isn't famous.

My fav always used to be Muppets Christmas Carol, but a couple years ago I saw Arthur Christmas and it's so funny that it has now become my number 1. It's closely followed by Muppets Christmas Carol, Scrooged and Elf ^_^

Elf is the best Christmas movie. Anyone who agrees has a great sense of humor and good taste ;)

I also enjoy Love Actually, Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, and Tokyo Godfathers.

I think you're the first person I've come across that actually enjoys The Enchanted Christmas, that was a huge part of my childhood right there.

A Charlie Brown Christmas is my favvvvoriteee Xmas movie ever!
My Favorite Christmas song is The Polar Express!(the song)

Back