• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What cozy/RPG to play on Switch?

RPG-wise i'd recommend sea of stars, buddy simulator 1984 (in the style of a text based computer game) and omori (psychological horror themes)

they're all single player journeys with really awesome story-telling and soundtracks! i played sea of stars and omori on my switch lite and didn't have any issues with gameplay.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet but I enjoyed Ooblets on Switch a lot! If you just focus on completing the story it is sadly rather short, but I personally spent a lot of time developing my farm area, unlocking upgrades, collecting clothes/stuff for my house, searching for specific Ooblets, etc. Very cute and addicting imo but probably not for everyone.

I would also DEFINITELY recommend Ooblets!

It's very relaxing and enjoyable for me. It's like Stardew Valley meets Animal Crossing meets Pokémon. I struggled to get back into animal crossing for a while, but I got Ooblets and it is honestly my perfect game. It's really chilled out and I really enjoy it. If you like the games I've mentioned, you'll really like Ooblets.

Back