What series are you currently watching?

i just watched shrinking, but i'm not sure i'll keep at it. i like harrison ford, i like jason segel, and i like jessica williams, but i'm not sure there's really enough of a hook in the show to keep me interested

The Boys

It’s good but I also find it the pacing to be slower than it needs to be. I thought I was already in season 4 when I returned after a break, I was only at 2
Butcher was funny at first but now his dialogue can be annoying to sit through 💀 Probably the point idk but still

Also Vinland Saga. Really good 👍 Thanks Brayden

Etc lol

Haven’t started yet, but Mad Men will be next with my boyfriend

That fits right into my aesthetic and godd growing up it was on in the background a lot… always wanted to watch it. that opening sends me right back

I'm watching "Tomo-chan is a Girl"

7d402dc6bb4c01fe11f62832252d03fc.jpe

• Supernatural- Just started season 4, got a long way to go (there's 15 seasons) but I'm enjoying every minute of it
  • Corner Gas (animated)- This is a canadian animated comedy show I found on Amazon prime which is funny, I like it a lot, currently on season 1
  • Yugioh GX - On/almost finished with season 1, love it! Looking forward to watching more

I finished Carnival Row and I'm sad that it only got 2 seasons. They did give the story a proper ending, but I felt like they could have done more with another season or so. I really enjoyed the show, but then the ending just felt bland. It was disappointing after everything that had happened up to that point. It went out with a whimper.

I've started watching season 2 of Shadow and Bone that just became available on Netflix.

My first watch thru of Steven Universe. I have never seen it, but after a group of friends decided to re-watch it I decided I'd watch with them, and I'm REALLY enjoying it. Just got to season 5 last night!!

A lot of Charmed (original) re-watching lately. Also some Adventure Time; just picking random episodes.

Also also I started watching a web series called Gayle... very fun and bizarre

ive only just picked up on modern family recently but its so so good its become my new comfort show <3

I just finished watching The Spectacular Spider-Man--I got the complete series on DVD--and it's so good. And it's tragic that it got canceled after only two seasons when they had so many plans for more episodes. I would have happily watched it for many more seasons, if only they existed.

ooooo we started watching this newer show called From and it's really good. Made by the same people who made Lost, I think. The two shows are definitely similar. Though I think From is spookier.

Highly recommend unless you are scared of gore.. they are not shy about showing it

Back