what would you change your username to if you could pick anything? (including ones that have already been taken)

I'm too attached to my current username but if I wasn't I'd be saying "I wish the name Marie wasn't taken".
I don't think I'd go with that one anymore because it's not the only name I go by. Oops.
I think Seastar fits better. Well, it's better than switching my name between Callie & Marie, at least...

I would never change my username, as I really like it a lot, but I'd probably change it to, "Sara Trong", which is a reference to one of my favorite voice actresses.

I've already changed my username twice. My first username was VanessaMay18, which was a username I made for other sites when I was a kid. Eventually, I wanted something without numbers, so I created "Vampnessa" as a pun on Vanessa. Then when I realized that was cringe too, I changed it to cornimer because Wild World is my favourite Animal Crossing game and I have fond memories of the Acorn Fest in Wild World (which was run by cornimer). I also just think he's amusing as a character lol. So now I'm very happy with my username and wouldn't change it!

I think I would consider changing my name to Renn, which I consider my nickname, and it's not my legal first name.
In a professional environment, I'm the ever cringy Karen. (shakes fist at internet memes).
It's funny that people refer to me as Jade in a shorthand manner because that's what I wanted my real name to be when I was a pre-teen. All my socials use jadetine in some form or other, so I'm happy to stick with it. The benefit of Renn is that it's shorter and more appealing to look at (something about the double-consonant). And capitalized.

Sorry for the stream-of-conscious post... I had more thoughts on the matter than I expected, lol.

I don't think I'd go with that one anymore because it's not the only name I go by. Oops.
I think Seastar fits better. Well, it's better than switching my name between Callie & Marie, at least...

There’s always Calamari or CallieMarie or something along those lines. You are right though Seastar suits you really well.

For me, I would use OverExcitedAnimeFan23 or my Twitch name, Thunder_Hurricane12. One references my hyperfixation on anime, the other references an anime main character's upgraded finisher. I would probably stick with my current one though.

Honestly no, I answer very easily to Roxxy and can’t imagine getting used to another name. When I started on tbt I didn’t want to use a name I had used online for years so I tried to get Roxy as it had always been my mayor/rep.

I had to settle for Roxy10 at the beginning as everyone knows users that just disappear hold names. Roxy last was here in 2013. I played around and eventually I got Roxxy and was happy to lose numbers and irl I always end texts with xx 😂🫶💜

I did get a message from someone who knew the original Roxxy and they sounded so nice so it’s got good vibes 🥰 (I would love to meet original Roxxy, I’m grateful but why did you name change, are you still around?)

On a funny note me and firesquids are both Roxy ingame and irl J names 💜💚💜

I wish I could change it now but it’s a lot of tbt to change your username so I don’t think I’ll ever get to change it -sigh-

My dream username is QueenNala09

Last edited:
I will never change my TBT username. Though, fun fact, I used to be “Gabby La La”, and back in the day your name would change colors based on your post count. My name for the longest time was this awful yellow color and with the spaces in my username it just looked terrible. Shortened it to Gabby and never looked back.

i wanted to have 'null' for the longest time but now i'm pretty happy with seliph. he's got my aesthetic down perfectly, we have no choice but to stan.

usernames have never in life been my strong suit, and i'd love to change mine but i have no idea what i would change it to lol. growing up i always used jellybeansjess or related as usernames just because it was easy, but now i feel like i've outgrown it a bit. might be time to look for inspo..

I would change mine to just about anything else. I signed up looking for fruit for my island. Everything I chose was taken, as others have said, so I just chose my first name and mashed with a nickname given to me by friends in another online game.

I had no idea I would fall in love with this community, so now I regret my stupid user name haha

I would love to have my real name Alyssa, but it’s already taken. The user didn’t seem very active and definitely isn’t anymore, at least last I checked.

Snek is the only name I've ever considered. Usually its taken by randoms on other social media but I was lucky it wasn't taken when I joined. I do wish that randoms that have been inactive for years would become User<random number> just so other more active users can use them.

if I changed my username I would probably change it to "Bug" or "Buggy" or something along those lines. because that's my nickname and that's what everyone knows me as. but I've had this username since I joined back in 2011 and I honestly have no intention of changing it. I like people to know at first glance that I am a Super Mario 64 fanatic haha (though the x___x thing is kinda cringe hsjfdjsgdjfj).

Ideally I'd just have "Zinnia" since it's been my in-game name in new leaf and that's what I'm used to being called online, but it got taken by someone who made 2 posts and hasn't come back online since 2014.
I'm fine with "Zinnia." too though, it's not like it makes much difference. I can't think of anything else I'd want change it to.

Back