• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

What's Bothering You?

"The patient's procedure is still in progress."
A family member's surgery started 5+ hours ago and every update so far has included something along the lines of "The patient is doing well". It's just one sentence but it's been comforting to see. The most recent update was the first one sent without it or any other positive information and I'm worried.

life has been so annoying lately because of my parents !!! i started talking to this guy and they don’t like him but they are making my life worse by telling me to go ahead and leave the house if i wanna be with him so bad :) :) :)

social media, the dopamine cycle, anxiety and insecurities is actually an ass combo to deal with. someone likes everyone’s post but mine (not talking about anyone or anything on here), and suddenly i’m rethinking my entire existence and everything i’ve said and done ever?? 🫠

god i do not want to care about what other people think of me like this. this is so draining. i am so draining LOL

I accidentally bit my tongue and it was bleeding. I really hope it recovers because I still don't have health insurance and might not be able to get help if something happens. To make matters worse, a problem I've been dealing with on and off for months started back up at the exact same time, probably because this all happened while I was eating. Without saying much, it is... going to make it really really hard to not accidentally get an infection.

I'm reading Romeo and Juliet in my class, and every boy except me is acting like a 2nd grader and delaying the reading. At least one kid got given tape to distract himself...
I can relate to this as this happens frequently, but it happened again recently. We’re reading another Shakespeare play, Macbeth, and even though we’re supposed sophomores most people were acting like kindergarteners, not just the boys in my case.

I usually just try to ignore it but it doesn’t really help, especially if it’s supposed to be an activity the entire class has to do.

Anyway, I’m sorry for quoting your post, this just reminds me of how this happens to me all the time.

And finally, minor complaint but I forgot my umbrella in school and I don’t even remember where I left it. I’m not used to having to bring it to school considering this happened twice yesterday.

Coincidentally, our class also went crazy when we had to read Macbeth. Maybe it's just Shakespeare in general being tough for students.

Our teacher gave up and had us read a comic book version of macbeth instead. Everybody was much more engaged.

...I was never taught how to read comics though. He had to sit there and show me.

Ugh this ****s annoying. Stuff that isn’t relevant yet is going on. I forgot what ****ing day it was, I dreamt it was the 18th. And the ****ing mouse checkout bull****. Plus, creative cloud won’t even ****ing load.

Back