• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What's on your Premium list ?

Apples today. If anyone wants to come sell some I will be on around 8pm EST to 11pm EST. Feel free to PM me.

Wow, I had to dig deep to find this thread :O

Anyway perfect apples are premium today. My native fruit is cherry so if you have a batch you can make a nice profit in my town^^

Anyway perfect apples are premium today. My native fruit is cherry so if you have a batch you can make a nice profit in my town^^

Hello ! My native fruit is not the apple either but I have some perfect apple baskets waiting to be sold (I was waiting for Reese to put it as a premium ahahah).

Could I come today to sell them in your town ? :)

Hey are you free at some point later today?

Aardbei and Skorpa, I added you both. I'm going online for a bit right now, but I will also be available later today if necessary. Hope to see you :)

Great idea! I hope this gets stickied even and that one gets created for New Horizons as well.

Anyway, my premium is orange (non-native fruit). Sorry, not perfect.

Hiii !

Today on my premium list there is the perfect cherry ! Cherry is not my native fruit so you could make a good profit ! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiii !

Today on my premium list there is the perfect cherry ! Cherry is not my native fruit so you could make a good profit ! :blush:

Hiii !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiii !

I have perfect cherries! I'd love to come over. I'll also give you some baskets :)

Ore is premium today. You're welcome to sell in my town if you've been saving them up.

Back