• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

What’s the last game you finished?

miitopia, technically. i completed the main storyline a few days ago, but i plan to keep playing a lot to also complete the journal and achievements.

Just finished Sayonara Wild Hearts! Some of the level gimmicks were tough to control, but the stunning art style and music made up for it in spades.

catherine, extremely underrated game, its got a vibe and i like it

The last game that I finished was the GameCube version of Resident Evil.

At first, I was struggling to remember what I had to do and it took a little bit of time to get accustomed to the ever-changing camera angles again. Well, I passed the game on normal mode, but I wasn't satisfied with the ending that I got. Primary reason was that I didn't save Rebecca in time! I forgot what room upstairs she was in, and by the time that I got there, she wasn't there, only a Hunter. As a result, the self-destruction unit also wasn't set off at the end, so both the mansion and the Tyrant freak still remained. Decided to pass it again, but in hard (assisting me was the infinite rocket launcher that I earned on a previous saved file). This time around I saved Rebecca, blasted the Tyrant to chunks and the mansion was blown up! (Ahahahahahaaaaahaaaa!!!! OK, sorry).

In summary, it's a pretty good videogame with an eerie atmosphere, although I don't think it's as frightening as it's usually made out to be. One thing that I am not too fond of though is how scarce ammunition seems to be (even on the normal mode). As a result, I had to regularly be dodging enemies since I kept running out of ammo (especially in the beginning).

I'd rate Resident Evil a 7/10 (satisfactory enough, but not as magnificent as the fourth installment).

Finished Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart early this morning, such a wonderful game that felt so good on PS5. Love the series and have played a majority of the games, so I was always going to be on board for this. Thinking about getting the Platinum Trophy since it looked like I was only three or four trophies off that didn't seem so hard to get.

Pokemon Uranium and Pokemon Shield! It was my last time playing both of them and I had a lot of fun. Now I’m all ready for Pokemon BD/SP and Pokemon Legends: Arceus.

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD! I love the SMB games, and even though Banana Blitz isn’t the best or my favorite, it was still a lot of fun! I didn’t remember it being this frustrating. I’m super excited for SMB Banana Mania later this year! That will be so much fun.

I finally got around to beating the elite four in Let's Go Eevee. Needless to say they were easy lol but it was still a fun game. Now I gotta finish catching the rest of the Pokemon for my Dex.

Sakura wars on the ps4/ps5
Though I still need a couple more trophies and I'm almost done with those too!

Coffee Talk. It’s a visual novel game, you work at a cafe and make drinks for the people, orcs, elves, etc that come in and learn about them by talking to them. You have to discover all the different drink mixes (there are coffee based drinks, tea based drinks, green tea based drinks, Cocoa based drinks, and milk based drinks) those are the categories and you have to mess around with the ingredients to try and discover specific recipes. I played through it a couple times to discover all the drinks

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2. I 100% all sessions in 1, 2, and free skate. I hop on every now and then to do some challenges.

I wanna recreate Blackbelly Skatepark from Splatoon in create a park, but I keep putting it off.

Not long before THPS I finally completed Mario Galaxy in the 3D collection.

I ended up beating Watch Dogs: Legions this past Sunday. 'twas a solid game.

I finished all the story campaigns in Wildermyth. But I've fallen in love with the game so I keep (re)playing it.

The game is still fun to replay because the story and combat are procedurally generated, which means no two campaigns I play are identical. Wildermyth scratches my RPG itch very nicely. I love the turn-based combat and the customizable characters. Because Wildermyth is very much character and narrative driven, I've become very fond of many of my characters. I like that I can save my best loved characters to the legacy, which allows me to play a new campaign with them with a different party.

Rather than say Wildermyth is the last game I finished, it might be more accurate to say it's the game I'll never finish. And I say that happily. 🤪

I finally completed The House In Fata Morgana: Dreams of The Revenants Edition. The prequel and sequel included in this package are a bit dull, but the base game is absolutely incredible. It’s without a doubt one of the best visual novels I’ve ever played. The sound test and art gallery were nice additions too.

The last game I finished was Wandersong! I got it a while ago and given that the game isn't actually that long it's a little silly how long it took me to finish it. 😅 I had a lot of fun with the game, though! I got it while it was on sale at some point and it was so cute. I have a bad track record when it comes to finishing games so shorter ones like this are definitely my preference. There were definitely some aspects to the game that felt long/drawn out; there's a lot of dialogue and you have to mash the A button to get through it which can feel cumbersome (although not all the dialogue is mandatory to read!) and some of the puzzle platoformy spots before you reach the overseers can feel repetitive but the game is so cute and charming that that wasn't a massive deal. It's definitely an easy game that's meant to just be enjoyed vs something that you're going to need skill to get through but honestly I prefer those games! I probably won't play it again but it was a really sweet experience and I'm glad I got to play it at least once. 🥰

Super Mario Galaxy 1. The game is just enjoyable and the ambience is just relaxing. Even when you're playing in a more “aggressive” level.

The ending is something i always found weird, but i like how it make the theory that everything gets restarted in Mario Universe.

Mario Land. I surprisingly loved it. And since it's so short and you can't save unless you have an emulator, I did it in one sitting.

Back