New Horizons Token
Purple Violet
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
I've seen a few of these, and a friend even mailed me one. Trees with Presents, Star Fragments, etc growing on them.
I'm afraid to do anything with it because he told me to not shake it. Some say that they corrupt your save if you do shake them, others say they just dont regrow if shaken.

Are they hacked items? Are they event items uncovered early? Anyone know more?

86bb775980cd0c4266835e8078db4f5b.png

Yes they're hacked. I believe it's editing the money tree and replacing the bell bags with other items. The star fragment tree is another example of this. They can mess up your save game so I wouldn't mess with it.

Here's another thread explaining the risks.

yeah, as much as i'd love it if they were real (the star frag trees are SO pretty), they're hacked in and can really damage your island... it seems like your friend knows the risks since they warned you not to shake, but i would recommend both you and them should steer clear from them and don't have them at all

Shaking them will cause irreversible dead spots, also heard that if your villagers interact with it, it can cause problems too. Besides risks that have to do with updates and possible problems it can have loading up you save files, it’s best not to have them at all.

Guess I'm trashing it right out of the mailbox then!
Maybe don’t be too quick! There’s another user here who has them and says that they’re not a problem.
Post automatically merged:

You can read it in that same thread, and maybe message her if you want

Back