what's your favorite current 3ds game?

ACNL is probably my favourite 3DS game. Other than that I love Pokemon X, Pokemon AS and Fantasy Life.

My current favorite games are ACNL and Fantasy Life. I haven't played Pokemon AS yet so I can't really say that's my favorite. Lol. xD

I currently have three favorite 3DS games: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Rocket Slime(Japanese game). I want to get Fantasy Life and Fire Emblem, but bleh, too many new games coming out.

ACNL (unsurprisingly) and A Link Between Worlds.

I also really really like Ocarina of Time 3D and Virtue's Last Reward.

Animal Crossing New Leaf and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds are my top two :)

I really liked Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon even if I never finished it despite being close to the end. It's really fun.

Let me make the case for perhaps the most underrated game Cooking Mama. Now, I know what you're thinking that its a short mini-game fest of the same things. Let me ask you this, do you like games such as DDR, Final Fantasy Theatrythm, or any other skill based rhythm game? Well then Cooking Mama is the game for you!

First off it has a unique usage of the stylus compared to some tacky game mechanics found on similar games. You get satisfaction at figuring out a skill, and yes in some cases the older cooking mama games are better but overall they all maintain the same level of quality. Heres another bonus, don't have 39 dollars? No Problem! You can find a cheap copy of the game or one a few years old and it will look and play just as good!

Not only do you have the addictiveness of playing a skill-based game but the gorgeous design adds to the experience, the food always looks as if you can almost smell or taste it.

Sorry for the rant just can't speak highly enough :)

Let me make the case for perhaps the most underrated game Cooking Mama.

Sorry for the rant just can't speak highly enough :)

Cooking Mama 5 is awesome, it's the first CM game I've ever owned myself. My friend got it for himself and I. :O I want a WiiU version now, I bet the gamepad would make an awesome pan, or pot, or wok or something haha

I'm leaning towards ACNL over Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (i only have two copies of ACNL and one copy of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, I am getting LoZ Ocarina of Time in a few days). ACNL was the reason i got my 3ds xl since ACWW was my favorite regular ds game and i grew up with it. For whatever reason i decided to skip over Pokemon X/Y (haven't missed a pokemon release since Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire for the GBA. I am very happy i decided to get into these games and i haven't regretted my purchase one bit. Plus i'm getting LoZ Majora's Mask when it releases and that will probably become my favorite game over ACNL

Back