• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What's your favorite food & drink to cool down in summer?

I've always loved milk ;w; Crisp cold milk quenches my thirst in the heat. Juice is good too, l like apple juice and lemonade. I like ice cream, but it tends to be too sticky and makes me more thirsty. I think for food, I'd cool down with froyo. It makes me cold pretty fast!

I've been caught in compromising positions with more than one popsicle.

I seriously- I cannot do without frozen things. Coffee, popsicles, soda. I'm good with it all, really.

Except ice cream.

Also, if you haven't tried a frozen Gatorade, you are missing out on some prime stuff.

Last edited:
I suppose a wheat beer(Samuel Adams Summer Ale is a nice one!), water, blueberry pomegranate juice of any kind, etc.

I love drinking fruit smoothies, blended coffee drinks, and lemonade on hot summer days!

As for food, cold watermelon is really refreshing and tasty.

I love drinking fruit smoothies, blended coffee drinks, and lemonade on hot summer days!

As for food, cold watermelon is really refreshing and tasty.

Every time I see your username I think I'm seeing my name (Lottie) and it surprises me. DX

some nice hiyashi chuuka ! (it's really easy to make :3, my friends love it!!)

and some ice coffee --

There's nothing better than ice-cold water on a hot day!

I like eating warm food though, even in summer. I love grilling chicken, burgers, and hot dogs in summer! Plus I go to a big 10-day long fair every year and they have the absolute best mini donuts, and you've just gotta eat them when they're hot and fresh!
Fruit is also really great. Juicy, cool cherries and mangoes are the absolute best!

Back