• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What's your favorite song right now?

My last post here is from 2022, and since my Naruto binge is over (I don't plan on ever watching Boruto to be honest), I thought I'd share what my favorite song is right now.

It's a tough choice because there's a lot of songs that have been in anime in the past year+ that I've really enjoyed (Spy x Family, MHA, Demon Slayer, Mob Psycho 100, etc. to name a few), but my favorite current song is probably one that just recently released from a video game, Honkai: Star Rail. It perfectly encapsulates how I feel about things after the Texas Rangers managed to win the 2023 World Series in baseball despite being down 3-2 to the Astros in the ALCS.

I didn't look at the stat at the time, but in best-of-seven series in the MLB the game 5 winner after a tie goes on to win the series 71% of the time. That means the Rangers had just a 29% chance to pull it off, and they did. My mom would have been very proud of them at the time. 💚

Back