• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

When you first started your island, did you reset for a specific airport colour, starter villager, native fruit etc?

Did you reset for anything specific when you first started your island?

• Yes

Votes: 54 47.0%
  • No

Votes: 51 44.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 10 8.7%

• Total voters
I did reset a few times, mostly for a map that I liked and a good combination of villagers/fruit etc...I ended up pretty happy with the result but I didn't quite get the colour of airport I wanted...it stills bugs me a little but after so much time there's no way I'll reset for that!

When I first started the game I reset a few times for my starter villagers - there weren't any specific ones I was looking for, just wanted a couple I could enjoy having on my island and ended up with Flo and Hamlet, had never had them before so was nice to get to know them. I ended up with apples as my starter fruit and while I hadn't reset for them it was my favourite option as it had been my starter fruit in every previous game. It actually took me a while to realise the airport colour was linked to anything in particular so maybe I should've paid more attention to that.

I restarted my island around the beginning of this year and this time I was very set with what map I wanted and reset until I found one with the airport lined up directly with resident services. Once I finally found it I ended up with two south rivers, oranges and a green airport - all of which were different from my original island so it was nice starting afresh with a complete change.

i’ve had my island since release day, so i was so eager to play i honestly didn’t care what my layout was like LOL. i must say, creating an entrance was HARD considering my residence service building is about 15 spaces away from my airport, but i managed!

Back