Which TBT April Fool's events did you get to experience?

Call me insane, but was their ANY April Fools Day events that happened on TBT before 2017? I feel like none happened at all and the Flea one was the very first one.

i've only participated in this year's and i really enjoyed it (〃^▽^〃) !!
it's been really fun seeing the banner change after every refresh, even though i've gotten jumpscared by the extra large zippers

the only ones i remember are the kirby one, the nft one and this one, and this one has to have been my favorite by FAR

I was around for the dark theme, the Kirby forum, the NFTs, and of course this year's!
I was sort of here when April Fool's and Easter were on the same day, but that was back when I didn't participate in the events. I came on a few times to look at the banner and stuff, though.
I also vaguely remember the flea thing except I didn't understand how things worked so I missed out.

I joined February 2020, and I think I saw bits of each April fools events since then. But my favorite is by far the turnip NFT event. And it was after that event that I decided to start slowly building a collectible line up that looked glitchy and fun to display for April fools times.
It was fun, seemed random, and was still small.
omg i didnt realize all the turnips are rotten now lmao

Back